Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > well wish

well wish

by everybodylovesme 0 reviews

She fell through the well to save her friend and ended up getting her wish!I added more to it.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Temari, Tsunade, Other - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1009 words

-1MarySue
"Come on guys!"Mari yelled back to her friends carrying two large ,"I want to go make a wish in the well!"
"Easy for her to say.She isn't the one carrying a two pound bucket!" yelled Naty so Mari could hear."Yeah!The least she could was help us!"Kayla said."I am helping you guys."Mari said."With what?!"the two girls yelled in unision."Upper body strength!" Mari yelled while running for her life since the other two girls had dropped thier bucket to chase after her.
They reached the well and fell over.
Mari stood up and went towards the well."I wish my friends and I could go to the Naruto world."she said and threw in her coin.
When it hit the bottom Kayla yelled"To go to the Naruto world!What a dum wish to waste a nickel on!""Shut up!Naty screamed at Kayla and then turned back to Mari."I thought it was great wish.If we do get to go I call dibs on Jiraiya!"
"Dibs on Kakashi!" Mari said."dibs on beating up Naruto!"Kayla said.Mari and Naty gave Kayla a are-you-okay-in-the-head look.
A long silience followed the look.At nowhere Mari shouted"Kakashi is sooooooooooooooooooo smexy!Unlike that pervert Jiraiya.""Dont talk about him like that!Besides he is the one who writes ,in your own words,'kakashi's ohh soo smexy book'!"Naty started to yell at Mari.While the girls were argueing,Kayla walked over to the well.Out of nowhere came a wind that blew Kayla into the well."Kayla!"the girls said.

They jumped into the well to try and and save there friend.They came out the other side and they looked different.Kayla's hair was flame red,her eyes matched,she wore a black and red tanktop with pants and shoes to match and seemed to be 13 but to the dimwitted eye she look to be 32.Naty's hair was a really dark purple,her eyes were magenta,she wore a purple halter top with matching kaprees and was 37.Mari had sivler hair with black streaks,she had white eyes,her were a black and gray tube top with ying yang pants and shoes.She was about 26.
Naty and Mari squeled with delight and ran away from Kayla. Kayla yelled at them"We are sapossed to stay together!"She started to chase them while they were just laughing like idiots saying"It worked!It worked!"Something was coming from within the bushes but the girls were to busy to notice.
Naruto popped out of the bushes and yelled"Damn!You guys are really stupid!You old lady's were supposed to attack me!""Uhh ohh!"Naty and Mari said as they watched Kayla starting to get mad at being called old lady."What did you just call me!"
Kayla said as she craked her nuckels."Naruto run!"Mari screamed.
Naruto took her addvice and started to run but no sooner had he that Kayla took off after him.Everywhere he ran tree flew up cause Kayla was right behind him."Naruto what did you get yourself into now?"Saskue said.Naruto stopped forgetting about Kayla and said"Hi Saskue!"When he finshed the sentence Kayla jumped and landed right on top of him and started to pull his hair and kicking him."Hey!Old lady!Get off of him!"Saskue yelled.Kayla left Naruto and walked up to Saskue.Naty and Mari both said"He is dead."You are going to die!"At that comment Saskue ran.
Five minutes into the chase,Kakashi and Sakura showed up and Sakura yelled"STOP TRYING TO KILL MY SASKUE-KUN YOU OLD HAG!"Everyone stoped Kayla looked at Sakura and said
"How dare you call me old hag you slut!"Thats when Mari stepped in and said"We have to go now before miss attitude here kills one of your students."With that being said Naty and Mari dragged Kayla off while she was yelling"Let me go!I need to teach them some manners!""No!" was all she got for and answer.
After an hour of telling Kayla no,They all arrived in town."O!I smell ramen!Can we have some ramen?"Kayla asked."NO!"They both yelled at her."Hey Naty."Mari said"I'm hungry, can we get some ramen?""Sure."Naty answered.At that Mari and Naty dragged Kayla into the ramen shop.They sat down and Mari and Naty started to eat the ramen they ordered."Why can't I have some?"Kayla asked."Well,we only got enough for us two so you get none."Naty answered.Kayla was now sitting on the ground with anime tears coming out of her eyes.Thats when Kakashi and squad seven came in.Kakashi sat next to Mari.They both hadn't notice who they sat by.When Mari asked"Naty can I get another bowl?"Naty said it was okay.When Mari went to order Kakashiordered to.At the same time they both said"One shrimp ramen please."Naty and
Kayla started to laugh."Whats so funny?"Mari asked."You are sitting next to the guy you have a crush on and you just ordered the same thing!" they both said."o yay..."Mari began but then relized what they had said and that they said it out loud.Kakashi was looking at her with a you-really-like-me look.
"Heh heh"was all Mari could say.Thats when Kayla and Naty started to dance around and sing"Mari and Kakashi sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!""Shut up!"Mari yelled at them but they wouldn't stop."I said shut up!"Mari yelled at them while she backslapped them on the head."Oww..."Was all Naty and Kayla could say while they had anime tears."We only did that cause its true!"Naty said between sobs."Even if it was true, which it isn't, I still would appreciate it if you didn't do that!"
End of chapter 1

Author's note
Please R&R if you want the other chapters

Sign up to rate and review this story