Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Schwarz Kreuz: Spawnverse

Hereditary

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Schwarz. With spawn. Assassinations were the easy part.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Schwarz - Published: 2005-08-28 - Updated: 2005-08-29 - 187 words

2Original
Schuldig stared at the little monstrosity sitting quietly across from him. Wide, wide eyes stared at him unblinkingly from under a fringe of dark baby fine hair. It wasn't the first time he had met the brat, but it amazed him how fast kids could grow. Now the kid looked even more like its, or his rather, father.

Schuldig squinted. And sighed. "Poor kid. He inherited your large head, Nagi."

He was surprised to find himself falling backwards as his chair was tipped.

Nagi smirked. "And my telekinesis."



**


AN: And thus, it began. With one innocent little week long challenge on a WK drabble community, the spawn were born and took over. Spawnverse contains a lot of fics and drabbles, some 100 words others 10 pages. Most are humor because hey, life is funny.

And I've been assured that none of my original characters are Mary Sue. Otherwise, I'd have commited fandom exile.

I don't actually have a time-line for any of the the fics, just wrote as I felt like it, but I'll attempt to put some order into things if only for my own peace of mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story