Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Tour!

by smokeyozzy 1 review

okay, its a couple monthes later and they're going on tour.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1421 words

-1TrainWreck
okay, this is the new chapter! This one is dedicated to imaybewatching, because he/she (hehe, i dont know if you are a girl or a boy, lol) has reviewed the most! YOU ROCK!
________________________________________________________________
TWO MONTHES LATER
The happy family in the big house (The whole band and Veronica, plus Ellie and Kaitlin) lived smoothly until it was time to go on tour, leaving some problems.

"Gerard, what are we going to do? We cant just leave Veronica, Kaitlin, and Ellie here!" Mikey said angrily.

"I know, we're leaving tommorow too. Ill have to figure something out." Gerard said, scratching his head. "OH! I got it! Okay, Veronica can be our one guest, then we can sneak Ellie and Kaitlin on as cleaners or something, remember when Brian said we needed cleaners?"

"Thats a good idea." said Kaitlin.

"MIKEY! Where are my socks?!" a two month old pregnant Veronica yelled from her and Mikey's room, they had moved into the same room and gave Kaitlin and Ellie Veronica's old room.

"COMING!" Mikey yelled back. "Guys, this is going to be a long tour."

"Hey Mikey, sorry i yelled, but when I didnt you wouldnt answer me." Veronica said quietly when he walked into the room.

"Its okay babe, your socks are right here." he said, pulling open a drawer and handing her a couple pairs. "Did I ever tell you you're beautiful?" Mikey asked, gazing at her.

"Yep, but dont, im pregnant and fat, definitly not beautiful."

"Babe, dont say that, you're not fat, thats a little person in there. Its our little person." Mikey rubbed Veronica's belly, it was already showing some.

"Did Gerard ever find out about the tour?" she asked, shoving the socks in her suitcase.

"Yep, you're going to be our guest, and we're going to sneak Kaitlin and Ellie on the bus as cleaners." Mikey said, packing his bags.

"Cool. Im gonna go to bed now, tell Gee I said the supper was great, night baby." Veronica said.

"Okay, good night babe." Mikey kissed her, zipped up his suitcase and set it by the door of the room, then went downstairs. "Gerard, she said the food was good."

"Okay, thanks." Gerard said, putting the pots he used in the sink.

"I love her so much Gee." Mikey said, sitting down.

"I know, you've told me. Why dont you propose?" Gerard asked, sitting across from his brother.

"Because, im waiting for the perfect time, it has to be romantic, no offense, but this house isnt very romantic." Mikey laughed.

"I know. This tour, dont we go to Paris? Ask her there, the eiffel tower, didnt she say she wanted to see it?" Gerard asked.

"Yea, she did." Mikey said.

"Ill be right back." Gerard said, jogging away. When he came back he had a little box in his hand. "Here." He tossed Mikey the box.

Mikey opened the box, inside was an engagement ring. "Why do you have an engagement ring?"

"Grandma's, she gave it to me before she died, she said that since I probably would get married first, that I should have it." Gerard said.

"Oh my god Gee, I cant take this. She wanted you to have it." Mikey pushed the box across the table.

"No Mikey, Veronica's a good girl, you wanna marry her, just take it. I dont know if im ever going to ask a girl to marry me anyway." Gerard laughed, pushing the box back towards Mikey. Frank walked in.

"Whats in the box?" Frank asked, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Nothing." said Mikey, pocketing the box.

"Fine, dont tell me. But ill team up with Bert and we'll get it out of you sooner or later." Frank said as he sat down.

"Whatever, Gerard dont you dare tell him. Im going to bed." Mikey said, then went up to his room and layed next to Veronica.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Mikey and Veronica were woken up by Bert jumping on the end of the bed.

"Wakey Wakey!" Bert yelled, Veronica kicked him and he fell off the bed. "I love you too, now get up, we have to leave in an hour." At this Veronica jumped out of bed.

"Holy shit!" Veronica yelled, running into the bathroom and jumping into the shower. Bert barely contain his laughing.

"Bert, how long do we really have?" Mikey asked rubbing his eyes.

"Um, about four hours I think." Bert giggled.

"Im letting her beat you up when she comes out. She's pregnant Bert! Do you know what stress can do to the baby?" Mikey yelled.

"Im sorry, I didnt know." Bert said quietly, now he felt bad, because he really liked the idea of a baby in the house, he thought they were cute.

Veronica had finished her shower, and she stood in the door of the bathroom, she heard the whole argument.

"Its okay Mikey, he didnt know." Veronica said from the door, Bert just sat on the floor, his head set on his knees, waiting for more yelling.

Bert looked up at Veronica. "Im sorry, I didnt know it could hurt the baby." he said quietly.

"I know Bert, come here." Veronica said, holding out her arms to Bert. Bert stood up and hugged her. "The baby's fine, just dont do stuff like that for awhile, ok?" Bert nodded and pulled away from the hug. Bert walked out of the room.

"Lets get packed." Mikey said. When he was done he grabbed his bags and walked downstairs without another word to Veronica. She grabbed her bags and walked downstairs too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, are we all ready to go?" Gerard asked, standing next to the two bands' two tour buses.

"Yep." said Veronica sadly. Mikey still hadnt talked to her or Bert.

"Okay, everybody on their bus." Gerard said, then he ran to lock the door of the house, everybody got on their buses. Veronica brought her stuff back to the bunk room, dropped it there, then she sat on the bunk she had picked out earlier.

She pulled the curtain shut and layed down on the bunk. She cried herself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here!" yelled Frank, snapping open Veronica's curtain. She turned around and looked at Frank. "Woa, have you been crying?" he asked, noticing her smudged eyeliner, Veronica nodded. Frank crawled into her bunk. "Whats wrong?"

"Bert woke us up and told us we had an hour until we had to leave. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom to get ready, after I was done I came out of the bathroom Mikey was yelling at Bert, he was mad because the stress could of killed the baby or something. Poor Bert just sat there and took the yelling. I told Mikey to leave Bert alone because he didnt know, and now Mikey is mad at me or something, he wont talk to me." Veronica said crying.

"Shh, its okay, he's just being a drama queen, everythings going to be fine." Frank said patting Veronica's back. "Now come on, we're in New York, lets go shopping!" he yelled, getting out of the bunk. Veronica got out and wiped her eyes.

"Sounds good!" She laughed.

"Lets go." said Frank, linking his arm with Veronica's. The pair skipped off the bus, hailed a cab, and were off to do some major New York shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you?" Mikey asked Frank angrily as Veronica brought her shopping bags to her bunk.

"We were shopping." Frank said.

"Why?" Mikey asked.

"Why do you care? We dont have anything to do until the day after tommorow anyway." Frank said.

"Because when my pregnant girlfriend turns up missing in a place she's never been before, im gonna get a little worried, dont you think?" Mikey said.

"Oh, so im still your girlfriend? I wouldnt know because you wont fricken talk to me." Veronica yelled at Mikey.

"What are you talking about? Of course you're still my girlfriend." Mikey said.

"Mikey! You wouldnt talk to me! Poor Bert is afraid of you now! You know he cares about this baby and wouldnt do anything to hurt it! Frank found me crying and cheered me up, he took me shopping because he knew thats what makes girls happy!" just then Veronica felt a sharp pain in her abdomen, she clutched her stomache and collapsed to the ground.

"Veronica! Are you okay?" Mikey asked, scared, then everything went black.
________________________________________________________________________________
Like OMG! What happened? I think imaybewatching already knows, lol. Review or you shall never know what really happened!
Sign up to rate and review this story