Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

February 5th, 2007

by prettypoizon 0 reviews

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm really tired. I'm gonna copy and paste from various emails/blogs I've written today, because I'm too lazy to start from scratch.

Ugh. I started a new semester today. I hate my English class. See, I am totally indifferent about most academic subjects; I mean, I try my best, but I don't really like the subject. But when it comes to English, I am a full-out N.E.R.D. I love reading and writing and spelling and grammar and sentences and Shakespeare...you name it. But my classroom is in the older part of the school; it has deep, dark brown paneled walls and dim, flickering lights. And the roof leaks into a pool right next to my desk. And, ugh, the teacher is the worst. He says 'um' every three words, I swear to God! "The, um, purpose of this, um, class is to, um..." He isn't very old but he has a COMB OVER and a brown woolly sweater. He talks to the floor and always has his hands in his pockets. That class sucks the life out of me. I am with a loud group of kids, but everyone sat there, practically asleep, listening to the lights buzz. And my elective this term is Textiles Art & Crafts; aka, knitting. KNITTING. I'm not even kidding!

I adore my baby brother. Seriously, sometimes I think he's the only reason I stay with my mum. He's the only reason I'm still living. I spoil that kid to death. I love him so much.

IOH tomorrow! Yay! Tara and I are skipping the afternoon to go buy it. Neither of us reserved copies, I hope we can get ahold of some...I don't know of many FOB fans in my puny little town, except for that group of girls who all have Clandestine sweaters...one of them has a Clandestine sweater, a FOB sweater AND a Nightmare Before Christmas sweater! It's murder trying to get ahold of that stuff in Canada. Tara and I are jealous of her, the lucky bitch -_-

I updated 'Why is this bedroom so cold, turned away on your side?'. I am thinking it will be about five or six chapters long. Pretty short.

Fuck. I have to go, my mother is nagging at me to get off the internet. See what I mean? My baby brother is the only reason I stay here.

XO,
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story