Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'm Not Just Singing The Same Old Song, But Every Word Has Lost Its Meaning

Save Your Sympathy Who Do You Think Your Fooling?

by x-xJafax-x 2 reviews

Now, what went wrong and what did I do, isn't funny what has to happen just to get you to speak to me Xq ?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 628 words

-1Illiterate
"Hollie was such an important part of all out lives, she blessed each and everyone of us with her optimism, even in her last stages of her life"


Me and Kristina kept looking at each other trying so desperately not to laugh, I know it wasn't the right place to, being an funeral and everything but the words that poured out the priests mouth had, no real meaning to what she was really like but each time we went to, we burst out crying instead.

It was weird, I do admit it just being two of us when us three where inseparable.

We shared everything, from our darkest secrets to even bra's if one of us didn't have one, but I want to get this fact clear just because we where close didn't mean we told each other everything that went on in our pretty little minds, well up until recently none of us had even talked to each other as we where so busy, we lived together but we never had time to talk, but when we found out about hollie, everything was dropped.

Me and hollie had been best friends since we met in the sandbox, and we met Kristina after a show two years ago, it was like we had known her forever.

I must have been out of it for a while, because when I looked back at the priest he was no longer there and people where starting to leave.

I grabbed my coat and Kristina's hand and we left the funeral, we where both tired well emotionally anyway.

----- one week later -------

It was hollies birthday today, and to mark our respect we where going down to her grave to talk to her, place flowers clear up, ya know the usual things you do at a grave.

"c'mon, its time we better leave" shouted Kristina.

"meh, coming" I shouted back.

I put the photo album back into the draw and went downstairs. Kristina grabbed her keys and we hopped into the car.

It took us less than ten minutes to reach the graveyard. I walked over slowly placing the flowers down and turned round to see that Kristina wasn't behind me.

-- Kristina's POV ----

As I went to leave the car, I could hear my phone ringing, as I left it in the car. After what felt like hours talking to my mum I ran to catch up with Sarah.

She wasn't by the gravestone when I went over to it though, it was empty except from the bunch of flowers that she had brought today.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see who it was.

Four young guys where looking at me, each one with a puzzled expression across there face. "yes?" I asked.

"what you doing here?" one asked.

"well, let me think it's a grave yard so ..... I'm guessing shopping you?" I replied.

I heard one of the boys stifle a laugh, which gained him a dirty look from the one who previously spoke.

"no need to get smart, I just wanted to.." he never got to finish his sentence.

"RYAN FUCKING ROSS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Shouted Sarah.

The colour drained from his face. "Sarah hey, how are you?" he asked sheepishly.

"don't you dare hey me, I haven't heard a word from you in three years and now you decide to care?" she said well shouted more then said.

I looked completely confused and just kept looking back and forward.

"I never stopped caring" he whispered.

She laughed "isn't it weird aye? It took hollie to die, before I could even gain a conversation with you, why you just go back to your little world of rock stars and parties and leave me alone".
Sign up to rate and review this story