Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Second Chance

Second Chance

by Cucumber 5 reviews

One-Shot sequel to Meet Panic! At the Disco. Brendon and Maxine meet again.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1870 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: One-Shot Sequel to Meet Panic! At the Disco
Author: Heidi
Rating: R
P.O.V: Maxine Hewitt
Dedication: Everyone that read and reviewed MP!ATD, I think it's too risky to name names, I'll most likely forget someone. I love you guys!

I opened my eyes slowly and reached my hand out to turn off that f*cking alarm. The annoying sound wouldn't go away though so I grabbed it and threw it against the wall. If you hadn't noticed, I was awfully pissed. It wasn't until it crashed against the wall that I realized it was actually my phone that was ringing. Go figure.

"What?"

I couldn't help snapping, I had been brutally awoken.

"Max?"

My heart skipped a beat, that voice. That low sexy voice.

"Brendon?"

"Is this a bad time?"

I grunted.

"As bad as any other."

"So I woke you then?"

I nodded, but I realized in time that he couldn't see that.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I read the article."

Oh, of course. I was actually silly enough to think he wanted to hook up again.

"Liked it?"

"It's really good. I like the pictures."

"Good. Any other reason for this phone call of yours?"

"Yeah, I'm in town."

I nearly dropped my phone. In town? Here in New York?

"Really?"

"Yeah, I have the day off and I was wondering if I could see you."

A month of nothing and then this?

"Oh, okay. What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing special, I just wanted to see you."

Against my own will I heard my voice telling him the address of my apartment.

"Great, I'll see you in half an hour."

I hung up. Shit. I ignored my headache and ran into the bathroom. I smelled really bad, but that just comes with long party nights. But what was with that nervousness that was coming over me all of a sudden? It wasn't like I was going to allow him to jump right into my pants.

But a shower couldn't do much harm.

An hour later there was a knock on my door. I still wasn't dressed. I quickly wrapped my robe around me and went for the door.

Oh my. He was even hotter then the last time I saw him. He had a grin plastered on his face and it got even bigger when he saw me.

"Max!"

"Hey Brendon, come in."

"It took me ages to find this place. You live in the outskirts of the city!"

Well, I wasn't exactly downtown. I let him in and he stood for awhile in the foyer looking around.

"Can I get you something while I change?"

He ran his eyes over my body. He grinned.

"You don't have to get dressed on my account. I've seen you wear less."

He walked towards me and put his hands on my hips. I felt his breath on my face before he leaned in and kissed me gently. He pressed his forehead against mine when we parted and looked me in the eyes.

"I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of you."

He paused before grinning slightly.

"Late at night. Alone. In my bed."

I swallowed.

"You've been getting off over images of me?"

"I never said that, but yeah, kind of."

He winked at me before pressing his lips against mine again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He started to kiss down my neck before moving to my lips again.

"Now where's that bedroom of yours?"

I pushed him playfully away.

"You only came because you wanted to get laid?"

"Well, when I called I just really wanted to meet you again but then you opened the door only wearing that."

He pointed at my robe.

"And I guess my hormones just couldn't take it."

He put his hands in his pockets and looked at me while he licked his lip. I smiled and pointed him to follow me into my messy bedroom. I hadn't unpacked my suitcase yet so it was just laying there on the floor, clothes scattered everywhere. He stood in the doorway and looked over my bedroom.

"And my mom says I'm messy."

"Well, I wasn't really expecting any company."

I turned away from him, maybe I should get dressed. I took off the robe and threw it away, grabbed a t-shirt but before I could pull it over my head it was taken away from me.

"What d'ya think you're doing?"

"Getting dressed."

He put his arms around me and breathed on my neck, making me shiver.

"Why bother, I would have ripped you out of them in no time."

He kissed my neck lightly and pushed me down on the bed. I watched him as he took off his jacket and tossed it into a corner. He tore of his t-shirt and crawled on top of me. He kissed me lightly, before trailing kisses down my neck, collarbone and then he kissed the top of my breasts. He kissed my lips and I used all my strength to roll us over so he was lying on his back and I was straddling him. He looked at me, surprised of this new position.

"But I'm always in charge!"

I put my finger on his lips.

"Not anymore."

I kissed his neck, nibbled his collarbone and kissed and licked my way down to his pants. His breath had gotten faster and the bulge in his pants was growing larger. I unbuttoned his pants and he kicked them off. I stroke over his bulge which caused him to moan and thrust his hips towards my hand. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly and he quickly deepened the kiss by putting his hand on the back of my neck while his tongue massaged mine inside my mouth. His other hand crept up my back where he unclasped my bra. I sat up and took it off.

He gently massaged my breasts and squeezed my nipples a bit. I moaned into his kiss and arched my body into his. I could feel his erection thrusting against my groin. My fingers stroke along the line of his boxers before slipping them down his legs. I kneeled in the bed and removed my panties. The smirk on his face that had been there since I opened the door was replaced with a big smile as I climbed on top of him. My hands ran up his chest before cupping his face so I could hold it still while I kissed him.

"So you're going to be completely in charge?"

I nodded. I didn't think I'd have enough strength to say the words needed. I positioned myself above him, his eyes, which were dark with desire, ran over my body as he placed his hands on my hips, ready to thrust me down if I went too slowly. I lowered myself on top of him, enjoying the feeling of him inside me. I sat up once he was completely inside and smiled. He tried to sit up, but I pushed him down, this time I was in charge.

I began moving my hips, going up and down, rocking back and forth, trying to find the perfect pace. The foreplay had taken it's time; I wanted the actual sex to take some time too. He was squirming underneath me, his hands on my hips where trying to control the speed I was going at and his hips kept grinding up against my own. I took his hands off my hips and pinned them to the bed above his head. His mouth hung slightly open in shock and I used to opportunity to run my tongue along his lips before kissing him. He was moaning against my mouth and my breath was becoming more and more rigid. My movement became faster and harder as our moans and breaths became louder and faster.

I sped my pace once I felt myself nearing the whole point of this, the orgasm. I felt it starting in the pit of my stomach and from there it spread out to the rest of my body. I felt him tense underneath me just before he exploded inside me. I smiled and collapsed on top of him. I let go of his hands that immediately wrapped themselves around my waist. We just lay there, catching out breath for awhile. This had been better then any of the other times we had had sex. Way better.

"Max, any chance I could crash here tonight?"

I lifted my head to look at him. If I could read his eyes right, he was hoping for a re-match. I smiled and nodded. He returned my smile and I could feel myself almost melting in his arms. I sat up and got off him.

"So, should we take a shower and then do something else?"

The smirk returned to his face as he stood up and crashed his lips against mine. I backed into the bathroom, not breaking the kiss, and we got under the shower.


Believe it or not, there was no sex in the shower; we just enjoyed washing each other. We took a little walk around the block to get a cup of coffee afterwards. I was so happy to have him back by my side that I didn't even think that he had to leave.

"Max, why don't you come with me to Vegas?"

I looked up from my coffee cup.

"What? But I have a job here."

"I heard they moved you from following bands around to just reviewing their gigs. Is that what you want?"

Somehow the word about my little affair with Brendon had gotten to my boss and he had not been pleased. He let a very straight guy have all the tours that I was supposed to follow and told me to stay in the city and review shitty bands that where hoping to get their big break. My job wasn't that fancy any more, and I dreaded going to work, I hated it when you felt like the music was raping your ears, not pleasing them.

"No, but I have the possibility to get my job back. I just have to be patient."

"Max, there are so many things you could do beside that."

He put his hand over mine on the table and looked me in the eyes. Was he really being genuine? Did he want me in Vegas with him.

"I don't know. I never even finished high-school."

"You didn't?"

"No, I failed all my finals because I had taken two weeks to follow a band around, to show that I should really be hired."

He nodded.

"You know, if you come with me, I'll get you a job. You don't have to live with me or anything, but I'd like you to be near."

"So you can fuck me whenever you want?"

"No! Don't take it like that! Max, you're a wonderful girl and I want you in my life."

I smiled.

"I'll think about it, okay?"

He nodded and reached over the table to kiss me.

"Cool, so can we head back to your place?"
Sign up to rate and review this story