Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Surgery

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

just read please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1022 words

0Unrated
okay peoples, im sorry i havent updated in awhile, my computer like totally crashed and ficwad keeps messing up my chapters. Kudos to my bestest reviewer imaybewatching, and thanks to everyone else that reads my stories and then reviews them, cuz without you dudes I would stop posting on ficwad.
________________________________________________________________

"Im scared Mikey." Veronica said gripping Mikey and Bert's hands. She was on a stretcher, ready to go into surgery to remove the remains of the dead fetus.

"Its okay babe, i'll be here when you wake up." Mikey said.

"You promise?"

"Yea Veronica, I promise. I love you." Mikey said, kissing her one last time before her surgery.

"I love you too." Veronica said.

"Okay, im going to put her out now." a nurse said. The nurse injected something into Veronica's arm. Veronica slowly closed her eyes, her breathing slowed, she loosened up her grip on the guys' hands, and eventually dropped them all the way.

Mikey started crying.

"Everythings going to be fine Mikey, once she's out of there we can go to Paris and everything will go good." Gerard said.

"Yea Mikey, and when we go to Paris, we'll see Simple Plan, they're on tour too." Frank said.

"Really?" Mikey asked smiling. "Pierre, Seb, David, Jeff, and Chuck?" Frank nodded. "Aww man, I havent seen them in so long." He said happily.

"Yep, so be happy because if you're not i'll call Seb and tell them not to stay in the same hotel we are staying in." Frank said pulling out his sidekick and pushing a few buttons.

"NO! Ill be happy, I promise." Mikey said, grinning.

"Man! Stop that, you look crazy." Gerard said.

"Maybe he is crazy." Joel said walking into the waiting room MCR was in.

"Hey Joel, what are you doing here?" Frank asked.

"I heard about Vee and I was in town for an interview, so I decided to stop by." Joel said.

"Oh, okay." Frank said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica slowly opened her eyes, expecting another bright white light. The room was dark this time. She looked up and saw Mikey, he was slouching over slightly. She went to move her hand and saw he had her hand tightly in his.

"Hey Mikey." she said, her voice raspy.

"Hey Vee." he said.

"Your hair is all messed up. You fell asleep, silly." Veronica said, patting his hair down.

"Did not. How are you feeling." he asked concerned.

"Did too, but im doing good. Really good actually." she said laughing.

"Thats 'cause they got you drugged up." Joel said from a corner.

"JOELY-MOLEY! You're here! Didnt you say you had a show to do? Why are you here?" Veronica asked him, happy that he was there.

"It was an interview and it was in New York, so I finished and decided to check up on my Vee-Wee." Joel said messing up her hair at the last part.

"Hey, do not touch the hair. And I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Veronica said, running her fingers to her hair in an attempt to fix it.

"I told you to stop calling me Joely-moley too." Joel laughed.

"Good point, Joely-moley, a nickname cant hurt me too much could it?" Veronica said.

"You're mean. Mikey, you look like you're going to pass out, go get something to eat." Joel said.

"Fine, ill be back soon babe." Mikey kissed Veronica's forehead and left the room.

"Where is everybody else?" Veronica asked Joel, who was looking boredly at the TV.

"Eating dinner, I ate before I came."

"Oh, why didnt Mikey go with, you were here."

"He said he promised you that he would be there when you woke up, so he didnt want to break his promise. I think he really was worried about you though. The guys said he cried after they put you out."

"He's so nice, I love him so much Joel. I think he loves me a lot too. I think he's the one Joel." Veronica said.

"Seriously? Oh my god, you really do love him dont you?"

"Yep, im about to have his baby you know." she laughed.

"Well, ya, but thats a little different than thinking he's the one you want to spend the rest of your life with."

"I guess." Veronica said as Bert came in the door carrying Frank bridal style.

"You're awake!" Bert yelled happily, dropping Frank and running over to Veronica to hug her.

"Ouch." pouted Frank rubbing his sore bottom.

"Get up you wussy." Gerard said holding his hand out to Frank. "Where is my dearest brother Michael?"

"Getting something to eat, Joel made him leave after I woke up." Veronica laughed.

"Thank you Joelseph." Gerard said bowing.

"What the hell Gerard, Joelseph isnt even a real name. Its Joseph, and thats not even my name." Joel said laughing.

"Then whats your full birth name?" Gerard asked.

"Joel. Joel Rueben Madden." Joel laughed.

"Nu uh, I thought your last name was Combs." Bert said, Joel's face turned red with rage.

"Madden." he said angrily, then left the room.

"Wow, that was weird." Bert said.

"Uh, Bert, his dad's last name was Combs, he left them when they were kids, Joel still hasnt forgave him." Gerard said quietly.

"Oops." Bert said. "I didnt mean it Gerard, do you think he hates me now?"

"I doubt it, he's probably just a little angry, im going to go find him." Gerard said.

Gerard left the room and headed down towards the cafeteria, he thought Joel probably went there, and Mikey was probably there too.

He walked in and saw Joel sitting down with his head on the table, Mikey next to him saying comforting things.

"Hey guys." Gerard said sitting next to them.

"Hey Gee." Joel said wiping his eyes.

"He didnt know Joel." Gerard said.

"Oh, I know. Im not mad at him, im mad at my dad." Joel said. "I just called Benji, him and the guys are coming over to see Veronica."

"Okay, lets go back up there okay?" Gerard asked. Joel nodded and Mikey dumped his tray.

They all headed back up to Veronica's room.
Sign up to rate and review this story