Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Know You

To Know You

by Clinga 10 reviews

I was stuck at what he had said. None of my victims ever offered me help. They only sweared and spat at me. I jerked out of my deep thought, Gerard was now sitting up. He smiled sweetly.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 643 words - Complete

1Original
Heres my first One-Shot. I'm having issues with my other story, so I wrote this. Enjoy.... I hope. ~covers eyes~


I've been watching him for a month now. I observe his every move. Tonight was the night that I would finally get him. He kneeled at the tombstone, straightening the wilted flowers. He was alone and vulnerable. I hid behind the weeping willow tree, peeking at him.
The fog had settled in the poorly lighted cemetary. The grass was still gleaming from the previous rain shower. A cold breeze went by, causing me to shutter. I had to hurry up and do this.
I walk gracefully to him. He looked to his side, then he quickly stood up and faced me. He was even more beautiful up close. His pale skin captured the highlights of his hazel eyes, his shoulder length black hair out-lined his angelic face.

"Uhh..." he shakily mumbled as he placed his hands into his hoodie's pockets.

His eyes were redish, a faded streak of black ran down from his eye, to the bottom of his cheek.
I didn't care how innocent he looked, I had to do what I've been longing to do. I pushed him backwards.
He laid motionless on the cold, wet ground. I walked to his feet and stared down on him. His lips trembled as he spoke.

"What do you want from me?" he asked quietly.

"Its not what I want, its what I have to do." I replied simply.

He sat up.

"I can't give you money if thats what you want."

"I don't want your money." I said angrily.

I smiled, revealing my teeth. His mouth dropped open.

"Thats right, I'm a-"

"Vampire?" he finished.

I nodded and continued, "I've been watching you for a very long time now."

His eyes grew wide.

I began to pace. "Its very difficult to just watch something that you want so much, right there in your grasp. Whats your name?"

"Gerard." he said quietly. My back was facing him, but I could hear him standing up.

I turned around sharply, my brunette hair hit the other side of my face. Gerard was running to the exit of the cemetary. I must say, he could run quite fast... to bad I'm faster. He looked over his shoulder to find that I was not behind him. He looked forward again.

"Boo!" I yelled, causing him to gasp and fall backwards.

"Don't you try to get away from me, it'll only make the situation worse... and slower." I confirmed.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm in a band, I can't leave my fans! I can help you, please." he choked out.

I kneeled beside him and put my index finger to his chap lips.

"No one can help me."

He pushed my hand away. "Thats what I use to think, too, but I did get help and now I'm doing much better. I'll do anything, just please don't kill me."

I was stuck at what he had said. None of my victims ever offered me help. They only sweared and spat at me. I jerked out of my deep thought, Gerard was now sitting up. He smiled sincere and sweetly.

"Is it a deal?"

"How am I suppose to trust you? This is probably your only way to get away from me. I can't take any chances."

With that, I grabbed his head and pulled him to me. I bit deep into his neck. The warm blood streamed down the sides on my mouth. Finally, I had acheived my goal.

I killed Gerard? NOoo! He was only trying to help her! I was going to turn this into a story, but then I was like, OH GREAT, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? MORE WRITERS BLOCK! Okay, well, I hope you liked it... it was, oddly, fun to write! ~grins evily~

Sign up to rate and review this story