Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

February 7th, 2007

by prettypoizon 1 review

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 468 words - Complete

0Unrated
OMFG It's so amazing, Patrick's voice is perfect. I can't get over it. Pete Wentz is really screwed up in the head but he's a genius. All geniuses are screwed in the head. Fuck Patrick's voice is amazingamazingamazing he sounds like and angel or something. GOD. Patrick's voice is like the voice of GOD. If God sang, he's sound like Patrick. I am so in love with them, all of them, and every single screwedupgenius lyric. "Hum Hallelujah". It's pure fucking genius. And 'Golden'! They're so brave to do a song like that! Piano...PIANO! God, I can't get over the amazing piano! Nowait...it's organ. Says the back of the lyrics booklet. I am happy, oh-so happy, I know what they mean by 'Infinity on high' now, I AM high, Fall Out Boy is the fucking DEFINITION of high! Screw drugs, all you need is some FOB. EX-TAH-SEE= EFF-OH-BEE. OH GOD what's that quote? The Vincent Van Gogh one? I can't remember I'll have to find it. They are all amazing, they are all geniuses, I love them all, I want to kiss them all to pieces. Joe's hair is so amazing, oh God! The 'fro is back, baby. Back to stay, I hope. I love him so much and his cute little lisp. And Andy, oh, Andy! He is so adorable, he is so shy-boy, I love him to death, sometimes more than Patrick, who says Andy gets no love? Oh, Pete! He's too cute for his own good. He is a genius. A motherfucking screwed up GENIUS. And Patrick, aah, Patrick! I shouldn't play favorites, I know, but I am gonna marry him and his fucking angelic, godly voice and his hat and his sideburns. They are such amazing people, oh, the music; they make otheroworldly music. Their music just plain amazes me. It amazes the shit out of me. It's unbelievable. It's beautiful. It's frightening, even. Like lightening; frightening but beautiful. Haha. Am I making sense? I bet I sound crazy. I'm not, I swear. Damn sales lazy sucked me and Tara into buying the special edition, for 18.99$ instead of 14.99$. Came with the tarot cards! God, they all look so good in the pictures, I want to kiss them all to death. I already said that, right? I love them. All of them. After the disaster yesterday it was sooo worth waiting. I am sooo happy. SQUEE. I found the quote! "Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all." - Vincent van Gogh. I got a book on Van Gogh for Christmas, you know. I think I'll actually read it now; more than one of my favorite quotes are his. In conclusion; I love Fall Out Boy and the new album and life in general. Bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story