Categories > TV > CSI > New Life

Suprise

by BandGeek92 0 reviews

I felt like being nice, so I added another chappy. =D

Category: CSI - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Archie Johnson, Catherine Willows, David Robbins, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders, Nick Stokes, Sara Sidle, Warrick Brown - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 546 words

0Unrated
" So, what do you say? Can I live with you?" Oliver asked.

" I don't know. My work schedule is weird. There's nobody to take care of you at night. But, I really want to get to know you. Partially because your mine. I don't know how this is going to work." Nick told him.

" Oh, I get it. I was nice to me you guys." Shannon said disappointed. Then he tried to leave, but Nick stopped him.

" One thing I learned, I don't give up. Especially on my son. You can stay with me, we will figure something out." Nick replied. " Come on, lets go home." They thanked Lacy and went over to Nicks house and waited on the driveway for Sara.

Sara pulled up to the driveway. Nick and a dark headed teenager with spiky hair were in the driveway waiting for her. She got out of the car and walked over to them.

" What's the emergency? Grissom's gonna have my hide if I don't get back to the crime scene." She told them.

" Sara, I'd like you to meet Oliver, my son."


~~~FLASHFORWARD~~~

2 months later

Nick, Sara and Oliver are living together. Oliver plays the bass drum in the Cougar marching band, straight A student, expecting a younger sibling, and he is a 8th grader in 10th grade level Science. (Go figure). Sara and Nick are married and they are expecting a baby.

Oliver's School

Oliver is at a table eating lunch and reading a forensic book. This kid Josh, came over to him and started taunting him, ending up in a fist fight.
" I can't believe you, ya start a fight and you get suspended for the week, I have to come down here in the middle of my shift to get you, and I have to bring you to work with me. You are grounded for a month mister!" Yelled Nick

" I didn't start the fight Dad! Josh came up to me and took my book away from me!" Oliver yelled back.

" Do not. I repeat DO NOT, ever talk to me like that again. I am the parent and you are the child. You will never raise your voice like that again. Do I make myself clear?"

" Yes sir." Oliver said emphasizing the sir.

It was a long, silent ride to the crime lab. Nick and Oliver walked through the crime lab and Warrick noticed that the both of them had the same steamy expression on their face.

" What's up with you two?" Warrick asked

Nick stopped to talk to him but Oliver just gave Warrick a sad puppy dog face and kept on walking.

" He got in a fight at school and I yelled at him." Nick said unpleasantly.
" How bout I go talk to him while you cool down."

" Sure, go ahead, I'm not in the mood." Nick said willingly.

Oliver was sitting at his mothers desk with his knees pulled up to his chest.

" Hey Olli. You ok little man?"
" What do you think!" Olli said sarcastically. " My dad is pissed at me and I didn't do anything wrong."

" Tell me what happened." Warrick

" I don't want to talk right now." Olli protested.

" Ok, just remember I will be here if you want to talk , whenever you want."
Sign up to rate and review this story