Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the end

Chapter 7-Taking it too far

by Xxnemo-propriusxX 0 reviews

Jen attempts to take her own life

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 418 words

0Unrated
*Bob POV*

I was going downstairs and I passed Jen's door. She was sitting on her bed, facing away from me. She had something in her hand that glinted in the light. I leant against the doorframe and looked through the gap between the door and the wall. She was holding a knife. She moved it closer to her left wrist and winced as she dug the blade into her skin. She dropped the knife on the floor, staining the carpet with her blood. I pushed the door open and ran over do her, taking her wrist into my hand. The blood flowed between my fingers and down my arm, moving the same way on hers. Michelle walked past the door.
"What have you done!" she screamed.
"Calm down, it's not that much," I said. I turned to Jen; "We have to get you to a hospital."

*Jen POV*

So we went to the hospital to get my wrist bandaged up. Michelle didn't come so Bob took me. The nurse who was strapping gave me strange looks up my wrist like I was some psychopath. We then had to sit in the waiting room until they could send me home.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"Why are you sorry?" asked Bob.
"For not taking your advice and not confiding in you more," I said.
"You don't have to apologise. You were really miserable and angry. It's natural for you to be like that," said Bob, "I just didn't know it would come to this."
"I was so confused. I just thought it would help make it all go away. I just thought it to be my escape route," I said.
"You were really serious about it?"
"Yeah. But as soon as I saw what I'd done, I wished I hadn't. And then when you came in I was like 'Yeah, this is what I'm living for'," I said.
"I'm so glad you didn't take it further," he said, putting his arm around me.
"Me too," I said.

Bob dropped me home on the way back.
"You sure you're gonna be ok?" he said.
"Yeah, now that I know what I'm living for," I said.
He smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow then. Say hi to Michelle for me."
"Ok, bye," I said.
I felt a lot better after talking to Bob. I knew suicide wasn't the way to go, but I believed it was the only option I had. I turned around. Mum was stood there, but she wasn't happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story