Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Nothing Has Ever Felt So Right.

Nothing Has Ever Felt So Right.

by JUSTxSMILEx

Billie/Tre Slash

Category: Green Day - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 732 words

?Blocked

Two Years Before


He always found his band mate to be cute. Hot. Sexy. But he wouldn't risk anything to tell him how long he had feelings for him. Wanted to feel his flesh against his own. To feel his skin in his mouth. To feel his length inside of him. He wanted that so bad, but he knew for the band he wouldn't say anything about it. Besides that Billie knew Mike wasn't gay or bi... So why would he risk making a move like that.

---
Two Years After

Billie had been having bad flashbacks of his childhood for weeks now. He couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard he tried it would just escape him. Mike knew about this and would let Billie sleep in his room with him. So Billie got out of his hotel bed and walked to the door that connected the doors. That is when he heard moaning.

But not a female and male, but a male and male. That scared him. If it was Mike, how come he couldn't tell Billie about it. Why couldn't he tell him that he was bi or gay. Did he not trust Billie.

Billie left it at that, and just turned away. He wondered if his other band mate would understand if his other band mate would let him in. He wondered if his other band mate felt the same way.

Over the years, Billie had forgotten his feelings for Mike, and now had feelings for Tre. Now he wanted to feel Tre all over him. Not Mike, he just thought that was wrong. He knew it was wrong. They were basically bothers.
But Tre and Billie were just friends. And they had kissed and made out before, on stage. And Billie liked the way Tre kissed.

So Billie walked to Tre's room, and knocked on the door. Tre opened it.

"Bill...It is a little late. Why aren't you in bed?" Tre asked, checking Billie out. Billie was only wearing boxers. So you could see his chest, and Tre liked it.

"Um, I was wondering if I could sleep here, because yeah...I had a nightmare and I kind of-"

"Of course you can sleep here!" Tre cut Billie off. Billie walked in the room, and shut the door behind him. Tre had gone to the mini fridge. Billie didn't hear Tre return, but he felt breathing on his neck and he turned around in fear. But when he turned around he met Tree's lips in a kiss that was full of passion.

Tre pushed Billie Joe over to the couch and straddled him, once they had fallen. Billie looked into Tre's eyes and smiled, before he could say anything, Tre had taken his mouth with his own. Tre ran his tongue over Billie Joe's bottom lip begging for entrance. But Billie wouldn't open, he was playing hard to get, Tre didn't like this too much, and pushed his tongue, full force, into Billie's mouth making Billie moan hopelessly.

Tre left Billie's mouth wanting more. Tre kisses along Billie's jaw and to his neck where he found his pulse. Tre soon was sucking at the point, making Billie moan and groan in utter pleasure. Tre bit down hard, making Billie curse in pleasure.

Tre soon started to kiss down Billie's neck to his chest, and down his stomach. When he got to Billie's boxers he pulled them down, to see Billie's throbbing cock. Tre smiled at this and kissed his way down. Billie Joe moaned feeling Tre's kisses travel lower and lower. In the middle of a moan, Tre took the tip of Billie's cock in his mouth and ran his tongue over the slit, driving Billie insane. Tre, then, took all of Billie's length in his mouth, without giving Billie the chance to breath.

Soon, Tre felt Billie's juices run into his mouth, saying that Tre had sucked Billie dry. Tre lifted his head up to see a sweaty Billie Joe, the sight made Tre smile.

Billie brought Tre's head to his own, making their lips touch. Billie's hand wondered down into Tre's boxers, and started to pump him slowly, very slowly. Making Tre slowly lose his mind. Billie's hand started to pump faster and faster, soon making Tre cum all over Billie's hand.

They feel asleep that night on the couch in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story