Categories > Games > Tales of Symphonia > Full Circle

Lloyd begins

by SylviaViridian 0 reviews

Introduction, and Lloyd's first chapter, by Niffe.

Category: Tales of Symphonia - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Genis, Kratos, Lloyd, Zellos, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 796 words

0Unrated
Meowzy: Heya, and welcome to this wonderful collab fic! First up, I'll explain how this works. You see, this is a so-called diary fic. Every author writes a diary entry for his/her character. In this case, each author has two characters. The diary entries tie in to form the same day, and when every character had his/her turn, we'll move on to the second day and then the third... and so on. Niffe will be writing as Lloyd and Kratos. Sylvia Viridian will be writing as Mithos and Zelos. I will write as Yuan and Genis. Yup yup.

Niffe: Hi, I'm Niffe. You may remember me from such fics as 'gifts from the heart' and 'Lie's Predictions'... (such an obvious advertisement.) Anyways, it's my job to uh... wait, what was I suppose to do again?

Meowzy: Warn about pairings, ya lazy bum!

Niffe: Right, pairings... well, welcome to our love polygon, where romance is a word in fortune cookies, and lust and hormones don't stop just because you finished puberty like... four thousand years ago... Ahem. The 'pairings' for this are: Yuan loves Kratos, who loves Zelos, who loves Lloyd, who loves Genis, who loves Mithos, who lusts after Yuan...

So it's not exactly a 'pairing' per-say... more of a bunch of lust driven idiots all trying to get into each others pants...

With angst! (It's the spice of life)

Your go Sylvia...

Sylvia: They've about summed it up; all I have to add is that none of these lovely boys are ours. That's right, folks, we don't own Tales of Symphonia! Also, please review when you're done!

-

Now is a time of odds, things are different, what once was is no longer...

How many things have changed I wonder? A moment? A lifetime?

Love itself?

It all began with a decision of righteousness. Those who fought to save the world begged the one who controlled it to cease his anger... to finally forget his hatred.

In a moment the world changed, for in that time the hate faded... and a deep regret and sorrow was left in its stead. The ruler bowed his head and relented, allowing the world to prosper once again.

Then silence came, one of a peaceful nature and at last the heroes were allowed their rest from the battles edge. As this peace and quiet filled the lungs of all around a new unsettling question arose to those who had fought for its wake. Where is love?

To any other it would seem a simple answer... but to those who asked the loudest, it was the only noise in the silence.


-

Hello to everyone who's reading this. My name is Lloyd... Irving or Aurion... I'm not sure any longer... Anyways, I think I'll get you up to speed with what's happening in everyone's lives now that the world regeneration is over.

Mithos is sitting in his castle. After releasing Martel, his beloved sister, back to the world he had nowhere to go. Kratos remained by his student's side, choosing to aid him in bringing the angels back their souls.

Genis had left with his sister to explore the world that had been recreated, trying to find a way for half-elves to be accepted.

The chosens both returned to their homes to aid in the abolishment of both the church of Martel and the establishment of the chosens itself.

Regal and Presea had gone off to Altamira to properly mourn the death of a loved one who had held both their hearts.

Sheena has returned to her people, helping return her people's pride and honor.

Yuan... I haven't a clue where he's disappeared to...

And I... I've gone on my own 'journey' to collect the remaining ex-spheres and seal them away. The ones already 'activated' shall be destroyed in order to release the souls trapped within.

I'm hoping to meet up with my friends along the way... but all of them seem busy, so I guess that will have to wait, though I admit I'm a bit lonely. I especially wish I could see one of my oldest friends, Genis...

I've seen him off and on... he's grown taller... and far more beautiful... though I suppose that's what happens when someone grows up. Zelos, another of my friends has tried to talk to me... he's probably bored, but it'd be nice to have company for a while so I might go see him.

I wonder how my father's doing? Probably being ordered around by Mithos... changed or not he's still an arrogant and pushy guy... I just hope Kratos can keep up.

Well, I'm off to Meltokio ... glad I caught a ride with that wagon... so I'll talk to you later.

...it's so strange writing to myself in this 'diary'....

-
Sign up to rate and review this story