Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Concert

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

A drunken night at a Fall Out Boy concert.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 645 words

0Unrated
Her thighs were starting to chaf with the "almost" too tight jeans Lara lent her. Too tight being the inability to breath. They were too short. Lara was like 5'3 and super petite. Doc was not. Doc was 5'7 or 5'8 an just normal ("no way, doc! you're so thin!" -Lara), she didn't go to the doctor's office. Bad memories. More like bad jokes. Annoying to become suicidal. Well no. Not quite, but these jokes sucked. A lot.
The jeans. She wanted to sit but the beat of the music wouldn't let her. She didn't even dance or know all the words before tonight, but suddenly Doc was amazing at dancing -moshing?- and singing. Who cares, though? At this point she was filled with alcohol and covered in sweat and surrounded by skinny guys with bad haircuts. The only thing Doc cared about was Lara's delicous "remedy." The one she was drinking at every song. Lara came spinning into sight. She was shouting something jumping jumping up and down.
"...passes...meet them....sign my shirt? Doc?" She grabbed Doc's hand and pulled her through the crowd toward the stage! Hey, Doc thought, where's the music? Where did emo guy and his mini me go?
"Lara!" her own voice was distant and slurring, "lemma go!"
Lara pulled her past a big wall which turned out ot be a man, though a door and suddenly the shouts and blaring noise was gone. Almost. Now there were walls pushing Doc.
"Stop." She wagged a finger at one that pushed her again."How rude."
The last thing Doc remembered was Lara shrieking, the floor coming at her, and something sweaty grabbing her.

Lara pushed open the door pulling Doc with her. Before Lara sat Joe Trohman and his girlfriend?, Peter Wentz chugging a water bottle and messing with his infamous sidekick, and Andy Hurley hanging off the arm of the couch.
"Eeeek!" she shrieked loudly. Joe whipped his head around, Peter choked on his water spilling it all over himself and dropped his phone, and Andy shouted and flipped off the couch."Oh my God! So sorry about that!" She rushed over and kneelt him brushing her dark hair out her face.Andy blinked and grinned goofily.
"It's okay. I always fall head over heels for pretty girls." Lara blushed and smiled back stupidly.
"Hey...um?" A voice calle dout to her. She looked around the room and laid her eyes on Patrick stump holding Doc who was hanging limply, her dark messy chesnut hair tangled in her face.
"Lara." She stood up with Andy.
"Oh, Lara, is your friend-"
"Doc."
"DOc. Is she going to be all right?" Patrick looked from Lara to Doc back to Lara.
"She'll be fine, she just uh." Lara looked down guiltily,"Had too much drink."
She heard Joe and Andy laugh and smiled relieved.
"I'll just..."Patrick started but then just picked Doc up and carried her out.
"SO. Who are you?" Peter aske d Lara as she sat down in a chair.He had changed into shirt the read "Free Tibet" and looked as though it might have fit Lara.
"A fan? One who scored backstage passes." She smiled sheepishly. She felt like a 12 year old suddenly.
"I didn't know we had such hot fans." Joe piped up. He laughed when his girlfriend slapped his chest. She laughed too.
"I'm Elise Thirton, Joe's girlfriend. I didn't catch your name earlier."
"Lara. Lara Newton." Elise smiled. She flashed a thumbs up as she and joe went inoto another room.
"SO Lara Newton. Tell me about yourself." Andy grinned flirtaciously. Pete rolled his eyes but smiled.
"I'm gonna go talk to the other pretty fans. Behave you two."
Lara giggled and turned back to Andy who was patting the spot next to him on the couch.
'Hmmm. This should be interesting'
reviews make me update faster.
Sign up to rate and review this story