Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks for the Memories

Always the Last to Know

by hatemeidontcare 4 reviews

What happens after an innocent games leads to a shocking discovery. MPREG, first fic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 1127 words

0Original
Thanks for the Memories
Disclaimer: Fall Out Boy own each other
A/n: This is my first fic, so plz respect. I don't know if this was already used, but if you don't like, Im srry. Give it a chance, though.
Chapter 1
Always the Last to Know


Lights shining in hues of violent purple and dark green. Belting out so hard made is voice and body shake. His last note made the souls and heads of the drunken teens bob. The small room was filled with the reward of applause and shouts for more, but he just couldn't take anymore. The room was spinning. To his left was a very energetic man hopping around, swing his bass, asking the crowd if they wanted more. The drummer drummed a quickening beat. The lead guitarist strummed a few riffs. All mixed around like a drink in the hands of minor.
For some reason, he couldn't remember who these men were. He didn't know where he was or what was happen. There was a sharp pain in his side and his head hurt so badly. The one with the bass shouted to him to play sugar or something like that. But he didn't know what that was. A few opened riffs started, but they stopped. They stopped for him. He could barely stand, rather off sing and unfamiliar song. He stumbled back and hit the drum.
"Come on, man!" the guy protested. "What's wrong with you?"
"I don't know." He thought he said. Instead, I large groan cam out.
He took a step forward, but ended up falling back. Warm, sticky blood poured into his mouth. After trying to get it out, he realized it was from his mouth. A hand lifted his head. The man shouted something and gave his full attention to him. He was the bassist, wasn't he? He couldn't tell, the pain was growing and all the colors were stirred.
"Help me..." he choked out.
"You'll be ok, Patrick, I promise." The bassist grabbed Patrick's trucker hat and chucked it.

************************

4monthes earlier

"...and everyone's looking for relief, United States vs. disbelief..." Patrick sung into his brush has he sled across the tiled bathroom floor. "And the...um...words that I forgot!" he sings into the brush again. He does a Pete styled twirled, and what normally happens when you are dancing in socks and underwear on tiled floor highly waxed, he fell.
"Shit..." He crawled up and rubbed his shoulder.
"You're never gonna get good dancing on ice."
Shudders ran down his spine. Pete stood in the door way, grinning in a mocking way. The much publicized friend hadn't stopped by in a while, besides giving him the lyrics through email. Now their meeting was filled with awkwardness and blushing. Patrick jumped up and into the shower.
"Not that I'm not happy to see you," Patrick said through the curtain, "But id rather you leave my bathroom until I am dressed."
"Oh, Patty-pat." He said just to bug him, "Don't be self-conscious. Not like you've never seen me in boxers. I don't care seeing you in your mighty tighty whiteys."
"You know that is different!" Patrick judged himself too harshly. "People are used to seeing you like that."
"Oh...rip my heart out and feed it to fluffy." Pete mocking grabbed at his shirt as he left the bathroom. "I'll let you wallow in self pity and self hatred like every other teen in America...that is why I enjoyed Tokyo."
"I'm 22!" Patrick screamed.
He found his jeans and put them on. They fit nicely, which is more than he could say about his old jeans. He didn't want to admit that touring, nonstop music, and fast food had done anything bad to him, but he knew it did. Not wanting to think about what he should have stopped thinking about in high school, he sat down in a fluffy arm chair colored green and black, as most of his apartment was. Pete spanned his body against a black bench, a notebook and pen besides him.
"New jeans?" Pete mumbled through a handful of jelly beans.
"Nah, found them in my closet." Patrick lied through his teeth.
"Rock on." Pete sarcastically said as he shoved more candy into his mouth.
A hurrah from the back of the kitchen the arrival of Andy and Joe. They sat on the couch next to him and gave them a loud smile and hello. Soon, their very own welcome back party started and chips and pop were past around to them all. Though they should have been studying the new lyrics, it turned into a pig out and stupid games. After a very long game of monopoly, Pete came up with a idea.
"Hey, guys, wanna play a game me and my old college buddies made up?" Pete hit Patrick's shoulder.
"Depends on what that game is." Patrick hit him back.
"Got any pregnancy test hanging around?"
"Do I look like the kind of guy to carry around pregnancy test?" Patrick rolled his eyes.
"No." Joe burped up a mix of goldfish crackers and mountain dew.
While they all waited for Andy to come back with the tests, Pete explained the rules. It was as simple as pie; some studies showed that if you have enough caffeine in your system, the test would mistake it for pregnancy. Patrick didn't really see the fun in this game, but Joe and Pete somehow did.
"The lady at the counter thought I was a pimp or something." Andy laughed as the set the game up.
"Who wants to go first?" Pete said, holding a cup and a little stick.
"Patrick should go," Joe laughed, "He looks as though you could be carrying."
Patrick knew it was a joke, but that didn't stop him from giving Joe a good bruise on his shoulder. But, of course, he went first anyway. Soon, they all stood next to Patrick in the living room, waiting for him to pull out the stick.
"Wait, guys," Andy piped up. "Lunchbox didn't drink any soda."
"Damn, a test wasted." Joe's lisp came through.
"Doesn't matter." Pete chuckled, "We still need to know if out little Patty-pat is gonna give us a Fall Out Boy babe."
"Come one," Patrick was getting sick of this. "It's gonna be no because I didn't drink soda and I'm not a girl so why the..."
Grabbing the stick from the cup with a napkin and laughing, Pete couldn't wait any longer. They all just wanted to get Patrick over with and go on with the game. For some reason the lead singer was just being cabby this past couple of days.
"Guys..."Pete's smiled turned into a frown, "It does say that Patrick is pregnant."
Sign up to rate and review this story