Categories > Anime/Manga > HanaKimi: For You In Full Blossom > Char

Char

by Grassy 0 reviews

A burn in his heart, in his veins. One pain exchanged for another... [fanfic100 - Shin + Sano, OMC x Shin]

Category: HanaKimi: For You In Full Blossom - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 362 words - Complete

1Hot
Title: Char
Author: Grasshopper (A.K.A. The Undertaker's Muse)
Rated: R
Series: fanfic100
Warnings: Yaoi, incest, angst, some sexual content, alcohol and drug use.
Fandom: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Spoilers: Shin's existence and there're hints of the Sano Family Drama (as I like to think of it ^_~).
Pairings: Sano Shin + Sano Izumi, mentioned OMC x Sano Shin
Summary: A burn in his heart, in his veins. One pain exchanged for another...
Author's Notes: I actually wrote an unrequited Shin piece that isn't Shin+Mizu. Wow.
Disclaimer: All things Hanazakari no Kimitachi e belong to Hisaya Nakajo-sensei. All that the Grassy can lay claim to is the plot.


(84.) He

He hurt.

Shin could feel a burning in his veins that matched the ever-constant burn in his chest. (dokidokiIzumiIzumidokidoki) Whatever had been in that drink, Shin greatly approved. How fitting, for all of him to feel so intense, especially combined with the ache and strain of the bruises on his skin. That oyaji had actually managed to land a hit or two before going down. Bastard.

The metallic taste of blood in his mouth grew stronger as Shin agitated his split lip with a fingertip.

It was all such a turn on - the alcohol, the drugs, the adrenaline - even ignoring his companion's leg pressed between Shin's own. The hands down his jeans. The fingers on his cock. The harsh mouth on his own.

Restlessly, Shin spread his athletic legs for more contact. Tongues tangled, fingers gripped, and if Shin didn't say the right name (Izumi) no one really gave a damn.

It was rough. It was dirty. It was amazing.

Idly, Shin wiped away the semen crossing his chest, wondering just how sore he'd be once the alcohol (and whatever was in it) wore off. Hopefully, he'd be able to walk, this time. If not...

Well he hadn't planned on returning to that place for a while, anyway. Though it would be funny to see the look on that man's face as Shin limped his way to his bedroom.

(Shin drifted into a medicated sleep before he could imagine the disappointed expression that would have crossed Izumi's face at Shin's behavior.)


The End
Sign up to rate and review this story