Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

There Goes My Life...

by frankismyhomefry 2 reviews

Song Fic ... Story of Frank, his highschool sweetheart... and an unexpected suprise

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 757 words - Complete

1Ambiance
All he could think about was I'm too young for this.
Got my whole life ahead.
Hell I'm just a kid myself.
How'm I gonna raise one.


It was a few days before your high school graduation when my girlfriend broke the news that she was pregnant to me. We have been dating since we were in the 8th grade. I knew that it was mine. We lost our virginity to each other. She would never cheat on me. She's not like that. When she told me the first thing that I thought was that we were both too damn young to be having a kid. I was 18 and she was 17. Neither one of us were responsible enough to raise a kid. Hell we were just kids ourselves


All he could see were his dreams goin' up in smoke.
So much for ditchin' this town and hangin' out on the coast.
Oh well, those plans are long gone.
And he said,
There goes my life.
There goes my future, my everything.
Might as well kiss it all good-bye.
There goes my life.......


We were gonna all go to the coast for the summer. Then me and the guys were going to try and get our band out there more. We were going to record our first album and start touring. It has always been my dream to be in a band. Even though Katie says I will still be able to follow my dream, part of me believes that's a lie. Not unless I leave her to fend for herself and our child on her own. I could never do that to her. I love her.. I really do. I was planning on marrying her one day... just not this soon. This is all one big mistake.


A couple years of up all night and a few thousand diapers later.
That mistake he thought he made covers up the refrigerator.
Oh yeah..........he loves that little girl.


Katie was right about the band. We are called My Chemical Romance. We had a little girl that we named Isabela Rose Iero.. Or Bela for short. I even have her name on one of my guitars. Katie and Bela come on every tour with us. Pictures of Bela and things that she has drawn cover the tour bus and our house. They guys all love her and she loves them.


Momma's waiting to tuck her in,
As she fumbles up those stairs.
She smiles back at him dragging that teddy bear.
Sleep tight, blue eyes and bouncin' curls.
He smiles.....
There goes my life.
There goes my future, my everything.
I love you, daddy good-night.
There goes my life.


Katie and I got married right after Bela was born. We were currently home from tour. We bought a house a while back. Every night one of us would tuck Bela into bed. Bela carries around this Teddy bear that I bought for her when she was born. She cant sleep without it. In fact she is hardly ever separated from it at all. She has bright blue eyes just like Katie. Her hair is dark like both mine and Katie's but Bela has bouncing curls that neither Katie nor I have. She has the cutest little smile which Katie says she got from me. I don't know how I could have ever thought that she was a mistake.



She had that Honda loaded down.
With Abercrombie clothes and 15 pairs of shoes and his American Express.
He checked the oil and slammed the hood, said you're good to go.
She hugged them both and headed off to the West Coast.
And he cried,
There goes my life.
There goes my future, my everything.
I love you.
Baby good-bye.


The years have passed. Bela grew up into a beautiful woman just like her mother. She hardly ever got into any trouble. She had straight a's in school which is a hell of a lot better than both me and Katie did. She decided to go to college on the west coast. Packing up her car and sending her on her way was one of the hardest things I've done. She has become my life. Her and Katie are my everything. It is going to be weird without her being at home. The day she left I cried like a baby. Just like I did on the day she was born. Lord I am going to be screwed on her wedding day.


There goes my life.
There goes my life.
Baby good-bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story