Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Embrace

Embrace

by Grassy 0 reviews

We will never meet. I know it... In exchange he has given me my "freedom"... [fruityfic100 - Yuki x Machi]

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Yuki, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 252 words - Complete

2Moving
Title: Embrace
Author: Grasshopper (A.K.A. The Undertaker's Muse)
Rated: G
Series: fruityfic100
Warnings: Romantic fluff, het, hints of angst.
Fandom: Fruits Basket
Spoilers: Manga chapters 130-131. (A must-read for any Yukichi fan!)
Pairings: Sohma Yuki x Kuragi Machi
Summary: We will never meet. I know it... In exchange he has given me my "freedom"...
Author's Notes: I've been trying out a slightly different style of writing lately, so I'm not too sure on how it turned out. I do feel the impact of it is greater like this than in another perspective, however. Plus, it's Yukichi! Squee~!
Disclaimer: All things Fruits Basket belong to Takaya Natsuki-sensei. Grassy only lays claim to the plot.


(94.) Hug

This is not what you'd planned, not at all.

You had meant to tell her of your growing feelings for her; to make or break or somehow manage to not change things between the two of you at all. Never would you have imagined this. Have imagined her. Here. In your arms. Against your body.

And you're still human, no sign of the Rat at all. The weight, the warmth, the feel of her against your own body is like nothing you've ever felt before. And you're still human.

So, unless she pulls away, you never have to let her go.

Despite your own fears, mixed-up feelings, and the tears that continue to fall, you know it has all been worth it, just to hold her and only her in your arms.

This is everything.


The End
Sign up to rate and review this story