Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chidori

Chidori

by Saisano 0 reviews

Sasuke works on his chidori with Kakashi and Isano

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kakashi, Sasuke, Other - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 553 words

-1MarySue
Chidori

Sasuke knelt as he ran at an accelerated speed toward Kakashi. However Kakashi frowned, grabbed Sasuke by the neck and threw him back to his original spot. "Too slow, try again!" Sasuke snarled and advanced again and again, but was always thrown back to his spot.
Kakashi frowned, "Get up and run, at this state you will be crushed by..." Kakashi's words were taken from him as he felt an unfamiliar presence. Then he snickered, "I know you're here Gaara of the desert."
Sasuke and Isano looked where Kakashi glanced at his direction to see Gaara come from behind a rock. Gaara stood looking at the sand and grabbing his head. "Is there something you would like to say Gaara?"
Gaara moaned, "Mother...soon...very soon." Suddenly he disappeared in his dirt mist as we all stared in his direction. "Well, that kid is totally EMO." Isano said. "EMO? What is that?" Kakashi asked.
"Emotional." Sasuke sighed. Kakashi scratched his head, "You kids and the world today...anyhow since you can't master your speed I think that Isano should race you for some competition." Sasuke glared at Isano and looked back towards Kakashi, "Well, what are you waiting for...let's go!"
Isano went toward Sasuke and knelt beside him. Kakashi motioned for them to go and Isano and Sasuke started off in the same position, foot beside foot. However, Isano burst out in his usual lightning speed and blew Sasuke backwards sand blowing into his eyes as he appeared beside Kakashi.
Sasuke looked up at him amazed and enraged at the same time. Kakashi sweated, "Maybe he was too fast for you, and anyway if you just think back to Lee, you might get it." Sasuke grinned and imagined Rock Lee's speed and agilance. Sasuke knelt and as Kakashi motioned for him to go as he burst out with magnificent speed and agilance that he reached Kakashi in a matter of seconds.
Kakashi and Isano looked amazed at Sasuke's sudden improvent. Kakashi nodded in approval. "That is what I'm looking for. Now do it again." Sasuke looked at Kakashi as if he was joking and left angrily.
They practiced into the evening until Sasuke was worn out and tired. Kakashi straightened and looked at Isano and motioned for him to follow. Isano did. "I know that you have a technique like this of your own. So, watch closely and help Sasuke out."
Isano nodded as Kakashi stood in front of Sasuke. "Get up." Sasuke did so, but stumbled as he stood and looked warily into Kakashi's eyes. Kakashi knelt, "Watch me closely."
Kakashi moved his hands rapidly and pointed his hands to the ground, "Chidori!" Sasuke watched in awe and remembered when they were on the way to the Bridge Builders Home...against Zabuza....
Sasuke straightened. He also did the same hand signs as Kakashi and held his hand to the ground, "Chidori!" A flash of blue light came from Sasuke's hand as he formed it just as Kakashi had. Kakashi looked impressed, but noticed that Sasuke could not contain his Chidori, and started to crumble as the Chidori faded away.
Kakashi sighed, "You must continue, but we will camp out here till tomorrow." Isano looked at Kakashi, "Aren't the chunin exams tomorrow?" Kakashi smiled," Yes, don't worry...we'll be on time...."
Sign up to rate and review this story