Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Backward Children

by Hypergraphia 1 review

Amane talks to flowers, and Ryou doesn't care that it's not normal. (Ryou/Amane for 30-kisses.)

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ryou Bakura, Other - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 230 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prompts: Jedusor's /a daisy meets a sad and untimely end/, and 30-kisses's /6. the space between dream and reality/.

-

"Stories live inside the heads of dead men," says Amane. "Let's talk about getting the dead to speak."

Ryou loves Amane's crazy-talk-- mama flinches at it, and it makes papa say she should be locked up, but Ryou could listen to it all day. Amane does not live in her own little world, but walks a tightrope between dreams and reality, just like the acrobats at the circus. The only difference is that Amane hasn't got a net.

-

"Play wedding with me," says Amane, who has put on a black dress and a string of her mama's pearls.

"There's no priest. You need a priest if you're going to marry me," says Ryou, who loves books and knows things like that.

Amane shrugs and says she can be the bride and the priest.

They aren't supposed to pick roses from the garden, so Amane carries a bouquet of nettle and gorse, and walks backwards down the aisle.

-

Amane apologises to the daisy before she tears its petals off. "It wasn't its fault that I have to know if you love me," she tells Ryou. "I felt sorry for it, though. It screamed. My ears are still ringing."

Ryou kisses her so she won't have to kill flowers to know what he feels.
Sign up to rate and review this story