Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Mirror,Mirror

Mirror,Mirror

by lovie25 2 reviews

inuyasha finding himself

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Inuyasha - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 609 words - Complete

0Unrated
He found Himself Running in a long dark forest, from what he did not know.All he knew was that it was getting closer he could feel it, the pain, the fire he could almost taste the smirk on his attacker's face then, He woke up.
As inuyasha sat in his bed he felt a since of reilef that it was only a dream. "but it felt so real" he thought there's no way it could just be a dream. But suddenly he started to realize his surroundings and he noticed that the side of the bed he never sleeps on was messed up. that's when he started to get out of the bed when he ralized he was naked.
He stared at himself in the mirror and seemed to be a little amused with his bulging 8 pack leading to that monsterous 11 inch OMG!!! He then realized he was wearing a condom but whom was he with?
I'll be out in a minute sweetie called a voice from his bathroom but he couldn't beileve the voice he was hearing "could it be'? as the mistress walked out of the bathroom his jaws dropped it wasn't a woman it was a Man.
"Who are you?" said inuyasha with a stunned expression "how did you get in here?"

"You let me in here well, we came in here together". said the man.

"Hold the damn phone im not gay i don't like men. What did we do, tell me don't just look!!!"

"You need a definition, we had sex and you were good, you wanted it you practically begged me for it".

"You're a lie!!"inuyasha said. he could feel his blood starting to boil his face was so hot he thought he might scream.

"Hey man if you're not gay then why the hell are you getting so worked up about it it's not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of deal? not that big of a damn deal?" oh i'll show you not that big of a deal how about i"............

just as inuyasha was about to give him a piece of his mind the man kissed him,inuyasha's first instinct was to pull away but it felt so good he didn't put up a fight, he embraced it, it felt so good as the man rubbed inuyasha's chest inuyasha felt himself getting hotter and hotter it felt so good as the man's head proceeded lower and lower inuyasha felt such an sensation he never remembered having. that was when he knew it was time to take control so he turned the misterious man over on his stomach so that he embraced the man's backside so smoothly he felt such a sense of power espescially as he heard the man moan his name in-yu-as-ha over,and over again. but then the sensation left him so suddenly he wanted to scream then, he woke up.

"What does this dream mean he Asked himself ?" "am i gay?" he said as he fought himself to get the words out. The only thing he could see was the red numberes on the clock as they read 1:29am . "I should go to bed" he thought.

As he turned to lay on the other side of his bed he noticed it was messed up as if someone had just got out of it. Then he turned to face his bathroom he noticed that the bathroom light was on.

A/N: HEY First I dont think inuyasha is gay i just thought i'd rather him be with a man then that dirty tramp kikyo grrrrrrr i will assasinate her. thx for reading my story :)
Sign up to rate and review this story