Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Battered And Scattered

Battered And Scattered

by lovie25 2 reviews

kikyo finnaly gets what she desrves muhahahahah .

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Kikyo, Other - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 326 words

0Unrated
"Who does he think he is? I dont need him, he thinks just cause he is inuyasha he can leave me for kagome i think not!" said kikyo as she stormed down the street with her jacket slung over her shoulder knowing she should be wearing it. It was 25 degrees below zero as she walked up to her door step she realized she left her keys at inuyasha's place as she turned to head to inuyasha's house she saw 3 red head thugs.
"Hey there kikyo you remember us?"

"No so ladies i would appreciate if you would move ." she exclaimed.

"Oh Come on you know you used to pick on us all the time now we are here to repay the favor."

"Get away from me you tramps ." said kikyo

"oh you are finna catch it now kikyo". exclaimed one of the thugs

then the first thug hit kikyo in her eye and then kicked her once she fail on the ground. It didnt take to long for the others to jump in stomping kikyo until she couldnt breathe.

Oh my god im going to die i cant beileve this." kikyo thought

any last words screamed one the as they pulled a gun and only 15 shots were fired.

"Hey Whats going on here!" screamed an police officer

"Scramble guys lets go before he catches us!" screamed an thug who was already running away.

kikyo lay there with blood flooding from here like a pool of endless blood the embulance came to take her to the hospital.

"Is she gonna die?"
asked kagoma as her and inuyasha put on their clothes to head to the hospital.
"we will find out soon enough but i hope not" said inuyasha

trying to imagine kikyo dead but he just couldn't.

"we dont have time to talk he said and they left.

A/N:this is my 2nd story and i hope you like it and i promise to continue it.
Sign up to rate and review this story