Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal Changes

The Two Ways

by GeeDeexx 2 reviews

Where Eve actually meets Gee and Mikey... sorry about the mix up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 294 words

0Unrated
((Sorry about the mix up on when they met and stuff. I just kind of had a brain freeze.
((10:35 PM, Feb 16th))


I stumbled once, then twice. There was then blood on my hands from my falls, and a car slowed down to my running form.
"Hey, are you ok?" Called a voice, and I stopped running to catch my breath. As if on cue, right after the man said that the wind blew and my hood fell, and the man seemed to recognize me.
"Oh, you're Kieth's daughter," He said, and I turned to instantly recognize him.
"Gerard," I breathed, and leaned against the brick wall of the building nearest me.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

It felt like a stupid question, but I asked it anyway.
"Are you okay?" I said, running a hand through my black hair and walking quickly over to the girl, who looked about 19 or 20 years old. I caught her just as she began to fall.
"Don't take me... to the police." She said, and I slowly helped her into my car.
"Where do you want me to take you?" I asked, and she sighed, coughing.
"Anywhere but the police station or my home." She said quietly, and he nodded, sliding into the drivers seat.

>>FFWARD- GEE'S APARTMENT
Eve's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch, staring at the wall, and I could tell Gerard was nearby, but everything was fuzzy. I sat on the edge of the couch, nearly falling off it, with my back hunched over as I wrung my hands.
This can't be happening, / I was thinking, // -it just can't./

((Oh, dang, I'm sorry but I'll have to continue this on another chapter. I have to get off of the computer URGENTLY, apperantly.))

(C)
Sign up to rate and review this story