Categories > Anime/Manga > Juuni Kokki > Stories of Change

En Kitty

by fujis 0 reviews

September 2: Cat

Category: Juuni Kokki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Enki, Shouryuu - Published: 2005-09-08 - Updated: 2005-09-08 - 262 words

0Unrated
En-Koku

En-ou never would admit to anyone that he watches his Taihou sleep. He would never let Enki know that he would watch over him either for if he did he knew that the other would yell at him for being such a pervert.

However, since that disaster during his 20-year reign where his Taihou was taken, as prisoner there would be certain unrest in his body that anything shall befall his golden mate. Yes even though he would not admit to anyone for five hundred years that he and Rokuta have been together they have been mates. Not in the sense of mates as in the full bonding of rakish sexuality, but rather a companion of sorts that would watch and comment on his humanity.

Therefore, as the years passed on he would find peace in watching the five hundred years Taihou of his sleep. Sometimes Shouryuu thought that Rokuta was more of a cat one with feline grace and the compulsory to snuggle and stretch awake like one.

It reminded him of the neighbor hood girls that would call for their pets and in a split second, one would pop up with a meow and come toward them in greetings. Yes, that was how he felt when he watches Enki and the behavior between him and his co-partner of this kingdom.

Youko one time mentioned to Keiki that she did not understand how a five hundred year courtship could still be in exists. This drew questionable glances from her faithful Kirin as he too watches the En-couple banter and argue.
Sign up to rate and review this story