Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan

I Wanna Be There

by frankismyhomefry 0 reviews

songfic to the song I wanna be there by the blessed union of souls... david/ofc

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: David Desrosiers - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1040 words - Complete

0Unrated
Won't you let me catch Your fall?
Won't you let me lend a hand?
Those lonely eyes have seen it all.
But love's too blind to understand.
Cause you don't know what you have
Til your everything is gone.
You need someone to show you
How to live again.


You have never been that one to depend on anyone. Even when we were little. You have always be so independent. You have had a pretty rough childhood. You parents divorced when you were 9 which left you to basically raise yourself and your siblings. Everything was ok for awhile. We graduated high school, went on a senior trip with the guys. Everything was going great for the both of us. Simple plan was getting really successful. You went on every tour with us. We were really happy, until July 2006. On July 5th you were in a car wreck with our friend and pierre's girlfriend Jenny. You werent hurt bad, just a few bruises, burns, and cuts. Jenny was hospitalized for a few days. You tore yourself apart over it all. Then on July 9th your grandfather passed away. After this you pulled away from just about everyone. Then a week after your grandfathers death, you found out that your 16 year old sister was pregnant. As if one thing wasn't enough to deal with you had three different things. You pulled away from everyone, including me.


I wanna be there when you're feeling high.
I wanna be there when you wanna die.
I'm gonna light your fire, I'm gonna feel your flame.
I wanna be there when you go insane.
I wanna be there when you're feeling down.
And I'll be there when your head is spinnin 'round.
Gonna be your lover, gonna be your friend.
I wanna be there til the end.


I have always been there for you. When you started to push me away I didn't know what to do. I want to be there for you no matter what. And I am going to be there no matter what you say. Im going to be there for you when you're sad or when you're happy. Im gonna be there for you as a friend, and as a lover. We have been dating for almost two years now.

You wouldn't know that I was there
Cause I have been there all the time.
And if I had my way I'd hold you in my arms
And leave this madness all behind.
Cause you got so much to give, But you throw it all away.
And all you've got to show for Who you are is pain.
And I've got so much to give, If you'd only let me in.
I'm gonna take the time To show you I'm a friend.
You'll believe in love again.



I have always been there for you even when we were kids. If I had my way right now you would be here in my arms instead of being stubborn and avoiding my calls. I know that you don't like to depend on people but that's what im here for. I wish that we could just get away from everything. I have so much love for you but you wont let me in. I don't care how much time it takes, I will make you believe in our love again.


I wanna be there in the pouring rain.I wanna be there when you call my name.
Gonna light your fire, I'm gonna feel your flame.
I wanna be there when you go insane.
I wanna be there when I'm outta town.
And when your whole damn world is crashing down.
I'm gonna be your lover, gonna be your friend.
I'm wanna be there til the end.


I want to always be there for you. I wanna be there to dance in the rain with you. I wanna be there when you get frustrated. I wanna be there when Chuck, Seb, and Jeff pick on you. I wanna be there when Pat pisses you off with his camera. I wanna be there when you threaten to kick Pierre's ass. I wanna be there when you throw things at the guys for waking you up in the mornings. I wanna be there when im on tour. I wanna be there like now, when your world is crashing down around you. I want to be there whenever you call my name. I am going to be here for you until the end of time.



Cause you don't know what you have
Til your everything is gone.
You need someone to show you How to live again.
And I've got so much to give, If you'd only let me in.
I'm gonna take the time To show you I'm a friend.
You'll believe again.


I didn't realize just how much you meant to me until you pushed me away. I want to show you how to live and how to love again. No matter what I will always care about you. You are one of my best friends. I need for you to let me back in. One day you will believe again.


I wanna be there when your baby cries.
I wanna be there when they tell you lies.
I'm gonna light your fire, gonna feel your flame.
I wanna be there when you go insane.
I wanna be there when your nights are long.
And when you're feeling like you don't belong.
Gonna be your lover, gonna be your friend.
Gonna be there til the end.



I want to get married to you and have kids with you. I was actually planning on proposing to you on your birthday. I wanna be there when someone lies to you. I wanna be there when you cant sleep at night. I want to grow old with you. I want to share my life with you. I am always going to be your friend, I want to always be your lover. No matter what, day or night, im going to be here for you, till the end.


I'm gonna be there in the morning.
I'm gonna be there in the night.
I'm gonna be your lover, gonna be your friend.
I'm gonna be there til the end, yeah.
Sign up to rate and review this story