Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're all so fucking gay.

You're all so fucking gay.

by TakeMeAway_X 16 reviews

Brendon Urie, Pete Wentz, Jon Walker + more are all such ass holes. Why do you want to idolize people like them? R E A D.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 326 words

0TrainWreck
What the fuck is wrong with all you fucking noobs and teenies? You don't know these people, you don't know who they really are. You don't care about them. All you care about is their pretty faces. Pete Wentz is such a fucking dick, I honestly hope he fucking dies. FOB isn't that great of a band. Panic! don't even sound as amazing as we all say. They're all hot and sexy and they sing and play well. But there more to looks. Brendon Urie is one of the biggest dicks. Him and Pete Wentz are practically the same fucking person. Go watch some fucking interviews and see who they really fucking are for fuck's sake. I mean, what are you all, 13, 14? yeah, me too. But I mean, can you fucking grow up?

I'm not being a bitch. I'm sure a lot of you are hella cool people, you know? It'sjust.. don't waste your fucking time on people who don't even fucking care about you. Who you'll never meet, you'l never marry, you'll never fuck, you'll never kiss. Why waste your life on a fucking fanfic? I remember I used to get so fucking wrapped up in it. I used to crave reading words about hot famous people. But the majority of the people you write about are NOTHING like you write. Go write a love story about a whole new fucking character.

And if you MUST write fan fics, write about a band like Green Day. They aren't assholes like the rest of them.

Jared Leto can suck my fucking cock. So can Pete Wentz and Brendon Urie. The only good people in that band from what I've seen are Ryan and Spencer. Write about them. Brendon isn't worth your time. Write about TBS. write about the Strokes. Write about MCR. They aren't all douche faces.

But still. Your best option is writing something comletely original.

This is probably going over all your fucking heads.
Sign up to rate and review this story