Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal Changes

Is It Me, Or Is It Getting 'Poppy' In Here?

by GeeDeexx 5 reviews

"Eve, I just want to ask..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 239 words

0Moving
((I think this might be the last chapter!! I'm sorry if it's really short, but I think I should end it.))

It was summer, July 3rd, my birthday. Mikey and I were walking at night in a park around a lit up fountain, when somhow I got splashed with water.
"Oh, that's cold!" I said, straightening and feeling Mikey wrap me in a hug.
"I'll keep you warm." He said, squeezing me tight. I smiled, and he kissed me. But he let go of me then, his hands holding mine, and he smiled. There were about four other people near us, but none of them I recognized. With a smile, Mikey began to talk.
"Eve, I love you so much, and we've been together for almost a year now. I don't know if you think this is too forward or not, but Eve, I just want to ask," And I took a sharp intake of breath as he got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" And he held out the most beautiful wring I had ever seen- even though it was simple, just a gold band. It was beautiful to me.
"Yes!" I shouted, and he stood and he hugged and kissed me. Then the four people that had been around stopped what they were doing- I recognized them as Gee, Frankie, Ray and Bob. I smiled and laughed as Mikey slid the ring on my finger.
Sign up to rate and review this story