Harry obsesses over the books. His friends keep him sane. Draco flirts, Ginny confronts, Harry is oblivious. Another late-night talk with Voldemort. *pre-slashy overtones warning*
(#) Anaknisatanas 2007-02-18Interesting chat between Harry and Voldie... so is there a chance Voldie is reedemable or is that a definite no? I'm just asking cause he seemed almost nice while taliking with Harry.
I love Harry's intelligence and also how pragmatic Ginny is with her relationship with him.
Author's responseVoldemort in his current form is completely impotent, and can't do anything but snap at and belittle Harry in their shared dreams. There will be quite a few conversations over the course of the Triwizard Tournament...Voldemort will not be a static character... As well, I'm using this site for my unpolished drafts, and when the admins approve and release it, I'll have the edited version on HPfandom.com...complete with a more believable first chapter.
- So there may be a relationship between Draco, Harry and Ginny? Sounds good... though I hope you're not forgetting the little girl that is Draco's fiance.
I love the quest about putting Voldemort's soul back together again...
I guess the members from the other schools will arrive soon, and I assume that Barty will continue with his plan and get Harry into the tournament... wonder if his friends -- new and old -- will stand by him (more than originally). Also wonder if Cedric will survive.
I also hope the will soon be a wedding between Harry and Ginny -- and perhaps between Draco and his fiance...
Keep up the good work,
Author's responseDraco's fiancee has not been forgotten, Draco's just being a bit self-indulgent. On this archive, I'm keeping it mainly Harry/Ginny...I've posted the first couple highly edited chapters at HPFandom for those folks who like the idea of both Harry/Ginny AND Harry/Draco. ++People arrive for the tournament next chapter, and Harry will be the fourth champion.
- What a great chapter; I can't wait to see what happens next... Harry and Draco are sadly fulling for eachother :( And Ginny knows that Draco like Harry.
So Harry is helping Voldemort put himself back together, but why would Voldemort want to do that???
Author's responseHarry has Voldemort convinced this time around that resurrecting himself while he can't die could have unforseen dire consequences. Voldemort's a self-preservationist by nature. -+-As well, at this point Harry only considers Draco to be a very close friend, perhaps his best friend.
- Trying to turn Voldemort back into Riddle... Interesting concept. This story never ceases to surprise. I'm getting used to having my preconceptions turned upside down...
Author's responseI live to knock people and their expectations A over T! I'm glad you like it. There will be a lot more Voldemort/Harry interaction in most of the chapters to follow.
- Now that's an interesting bit of research, and his reasoning does seem sound about the continual halving.
I also loved the interactions between Draco and Ginny, I wonder if/when Harry will realize just how Draco feels.
Author's responseHarry's very intelligent, but he can't tell a crush if it bit him on the arse. Things will stay mellow, and Harry will be pursued for a while before he realizes it. Different reaction to the realization will be up on HPFandom.com when I post that chapter.
- ok.... draco can 'fancy' harry all he wants..... but if you have harry liking draco back, this relatively good story will turn into vomit-inducing crap..... you already went with ginny, which, while cannon, is not that enjoyable of a ship.... PLEASE don't ruin the story with draco.
Author's responseThere are two versions online. The edited one, which will have Harry/Draco, is on HPFandom. You're reading the unedited mostly het version. Feel free to stay away from the "vomit-inducing crap" on the other archive, if it's that loathsome to you.
(#) Hurricane_Andrew 2007-02-19Hmm... re-reads part about Draco Weeelll... at least it's not graphic wretches at mental imagery Other than that, it's a great read - the dreams are a bit... looks at a cover of Beatles "Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds" uhh... different? laughs nervously
Please keep up the good work
Author's responseI love my dreams. They give me so much fodder for stories. Sleep deprived people have the most bizarre dreams....
- I like the story. Discovered it on hpfandom.net, found out you have a longer version here so came by to check it out. Will be checking both site for updates now.
Author's responseHPFandom's the highly edited version, and the minor plotline romance heads in different directions after chapter ten. So I suppose you're getting two for one, really.
- This is a pretty good story, even if I don't really like the Harry/Ginny ship but if you turn it into Slash this Story will be a piece of crap! Sorry for the hard words but Slash story are always bad if it's mushy here and mushy that! And if you will write the "same" with Draco as you are doing with Ginny than this will be mushy mushy!
Author's responseErr...I'm pretty sure I answered this particular issue a few times already. The version archived on ficwad will be HET. I'm archiving a slash version on a different site. Douglas Adams says: DON'T PANIC! Oh well. I'm off to find lunch.
Sign up to review this story.