Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sleep Aid

Sleep Aid

by Oreo-child 1 review

Frank has insomnia and goes to Gerard for help. Does he get cured? (Changed my mind, it's finished!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 903 words - Complete

3Funny
"Gerard?" A voice whispered into the dark room.
"Whazza?" Gerard answered groggily.
"Gee, are you up?" The voice called again.
"Whozat?" Gerard said, uncertain and half -awake. He wanted to know the identity of the person waking him at this time so he knew whose ass the beat in the morning.

"It's Frank," he responded, "Can I come in?"

"Frank, g' back to fucking bed!" Gerard growled in a low voice.

"But that's the problem," Frank whined, still quiet, "I can't sleep! Can I please come in?" He pleaded.

Gerard growled again, and then said "Yeah, sure, whatever."

Frank smiled (of course Gerard could not see this because not only was it still dark, he was also too exhausted to open his eyes) and walked in from the doorway, closing the door behind him. He sat in the chair by Gerard's dresser.

"Tell me wh' time it is." Gerard snarled at Frank. The younger man looked at the digital clock by the bed.

"1:17."

Gerard breathed angrily. "I jus' got to bed 2 hours ago. SHIT!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry Gee," Frank apologized, "This has never happened to me before."

"Did you come to me first?" Gerard asked, feeling slightly sympathetic for his friend and band mate.

"No," Frank confessed, "I went to Ray first, but he didn't help at all, and Bob wouldn't even open his door. I didn't even try Mikey 'cause you know the type of sleeper he is, so I put my trust in you."

Gerard didn't even think of the consequences of his next move; he just wanted Frank to shut up, go away, and let him rest. "Come get comfy on the bed with me, Frankie." Frank thought about this and said thanks, continuing to sit in the chair.

"I actually don't feel like sleeping, Gee," Frank spoke, becoming slightly ecstatic like he always does when he gets an idea (which are usually bad 99% of the time), "And you're gonna stay up with me!"

"Are you out of your fuckin' mind?!" Gerard, though still very tired, became oddly sleepless by his friend's remark. "Why the hell do you thin I'm gonna waste my precious unconsciousness on you?"

Frank had obviously preplanned the response to this expected Gerard argument question, "Because if you don't willingly do so, I'll just annoy the shit of you until you finally agree to stay up or the sun rises."

"Is sleeping not a choice?"

"Gee!"

Gerard hated when people begged, especially his friends and especially Frank! See, Frank has what some call "Behaving Rude, Aggravatingly, and Terrible", or BRAT syndrome. No matter what Gerard attempted to get peace, Frank will win and make guess who miserable?

"sigh Okay, you got me Frankie," Gerard told him as he sat up in his bed, "What do you want to do with me?" Instead of staying put (and as those who know him, staying in the sanity range), Frank leapt from the spot and landed clean on the bed, bouncing Gerard around. "FRANK! What the FUCK is your deal??!"

Even though it once started out pitch black, Gerard eyes had just adjusted to the dark. He grabbed Frank's ankles and made not one, but two (this kinda depends on who you are; I wouldn't quite mind the 2nd part) discoveries. "Are you jumping on my fuckin' bed with shoes on? I should beat your ass!"

All Frank did was giggle. As he was contemplating many death scenarios for Mr. Iero, Gerard just happened to notice he was touching bare skin above the shoe line. Slowly, his hand traced up Frank's leg until he hit cloth, fairly high up on his thigh. Frank was trying to figure out why his friend was rubbing up on his leg, but decided to wait until he was done to ask question. "Gerard, may I ask what you think you're doing?"

"Um, where the hell are your pants?" Gerard asked, removing his hand once he realized how kinky that seemed (yes, in this story and real life, these two are little freaks).

"First, your hand is freezing!" Frank said, still shivering from the strange contact, "And I will answer both of your questions: I'm wearing my sneakers because I can, bitch. Your fabrics are black, so don't even worry about it." Frank popped up in the air and landed on his back next to Gerard. His tone went from perky to sly and mysterious, "And I'm wearing only a wife beater and boxers because I want you..."

"WHA-" Before Gerard could protest, Frank sat up and put his finger to Gerard's lip. He leant in closer and Gerard felt his breath on the back of his neck, causing the little hairs to stand on end.

"I want you Gee...to go get me some Starbucks."

I could describe the following argument, but it's kinda long and boring. Let's just say the BRAT factor is the reason Gerard waited impatiently in line at 2:45 am to get cappuccino.

"Frankie, come get your shit!" Gerard called from the bottom of the stairs when he got in. He got no answer and went up the stairs and called again. "Frank?" Gerard got confused and when into his own bedroom. Frank had succumbed to sleep on Gerard's bed, shoes still on. Gerard vowed to kick his ass later, took both of their shoes off, put the coffee on the night stand, and passed on next to Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story