Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > My Life Then and Now

The Beginning Of A New Day

by Blood-Skye 0 reviews

New loves, old loves...

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Pierre Bouvier, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1254 words

0Unrated
Chuck's P.O.V.

I pulled up to the graveyard they buried Kimmi's father. Tomorrow was the year anniversary and I was going to bring her up here to see him. I had also gotten two dozens white roses with purple trim sent to her house. One dozen for her and one dozen for him. When I finally reached his tombstone I noticed there was a girl standing there dressed in all black.
"Kimmi?" I questioned. She turned slowly towards me.
"Chuck, what are you doing here?" she asked.
"Came to find you." I lied.
"Oh well I need to meet up with David to get his signature. See you at home Chuck." she said and left. Wow, that was a close one.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

I was walking to David's house because it wasn't that far away from the graveyard. Chuck was up to something, but right now I couldn't care because I need to get David's signature. I walked into my brother's house and he was actually practicing his bass.
"Hey Davey." I said as I sat down next to him.
"Why did you do it?" he asked.
"What are you talking about?" I asked him.
"Signing us to you label." he replied setting his bass down.
"You're my brother. Chuck is my best friend. Nothing will ever tear us apart. Plus, do you want to work with some other record company or work with your sister's?" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess your right." he replied. Later he signed the contact and I was off to the office.


Seb's P.O.V.

I have lost everything in the last couple days. My best friends, my cousin, and my girlfriend.
"Seb." someone yelled from downstairs. What do they want now?
"What?" I yelled back down to them.
"Come on. We have band practice then we start recording." Jeff answered.
"You guys forgive me?" I asked.
"Yeah. Of course. We are all like brothers or something. When one is in trouble we will always pull through." he told me as he dragged me outside to his car.
"Okay. I'll come on my own free will. Damn." I said as I got in his car.


Pierre's P.O.V.

We were all sitting around waiting for Jeff to come with Seb. I highly doubt Seb really wants to face us face to face though.
"Ms. Marcett, Ashton wants to talk to you." Sara, her assistant, said.
"Ashton Kutcher?" we all questioned.
"Send HER in." Kimmi said. A really hit punk girl walked in.
"Kimmi I can't do this. I need to work with you not your cousin Keaton or whatever his name is. He doesn't get my music or anything." she yelled.
"Okay, calm down. Take today off and come back here tomorrow at 2 and we'll talk it over lunch." Kimmi said. The girl nodded and left. Wow, was I already starting to like her. But what about Abby. My cell phone started ringing. The phone flashed Abby across it.
"Hello babe."
("Don't `hello babe' me.")
"What's wrong?"
("I can't see you anymore. I moving to Michigan and I can't even try a long distance relationship.")
"Okay. If that's what you want then that's fine. Well, not really, but whatever." I said and hung up. Chuck handed me a notebook and told me to write. But I couldn't. It was just to painful, Abby was supposed to be the love of my life. My one and only. Now I'm all alone. Jeff has Julie, Chuck will have Kimmi in a short time, David has Toni, and Seb will most likely get back with Jamie. Who knows? But all I know is now I'm alone.
"Pierre. Come on. We need a lead singer to sing. We're starting to record." Chuck yelled.
"I'm coming." I yelled and got in the sound booth.
"On the count of three...1...2...3." Kimmi said.


Ashton's P.O.V.

I didn't completely listen to Kimmi I stayed and listened to the band she was working with. They began to sing and play and they were awesome. The lead singer was really hot. To bad he looked like he was having a shitty day.
"Ashton. I thought I told you to go home." Kimmi said out the door.
"I'm sorry, but I wanted to check this band out." I replied.
"Come on in. They love having an audience anyway." she said waving me in. So I followed her inside. I took my usual seat right next to Kimmi and Rob, their music producer. The band began to play and right away I loved them.
"Any chance we could tour together?" I asked Kimmi. She nodded her head yes and told me she would set it up. Their lead singer was extremely hot, but no way would he ever like me. Plus he probably has a girlfriend. They always do.


~Later that night~


Chuck's P.O.V.

I had Kimmi blindfolded and put her in my car. Where I drove a different way to get to the graveyard seeing is she would know the regular way. When we got in the graveyard I slowly took her out and walked her over to his grave and sat her in a chair. I had brought a table and two chairs for us to eat at. I know this is probably disturbing, but Kimmi will love it. I hope.

"Okay, here we are." I said as I took her blindfold off.
"Chuck...oh my god." she gasped.
"I don't know what to say. This is not something people usually do." she continued.
"I know, but I know how much your dad means to you. And I wanted to apologize for all the pain I caused you." I told her. She pulled me down to where I was right by her face and softly kissed my lips.
"You don't have to be sorry." she whispered.
"Wait, there's more...here." I said handing her a dozen roses.
"These are to put on your dad's grave. Yours are heading to your house as we speak." I added.
"Aw...Chuckie you so sweet." she replied giving me another kiss.
"I try." I blushed. She just rolled her eyes and set the flowers on his tombstone.


Pierre's P.O.V.

I was still working on fixing my heart seeing as Abby just ripped it out and stomped the hell out of it. I was looking at the ground wondering what was to become of me when I bumped into someone knocking them down. I brushed myself off then turned to help the other person up when I noticed it was the girl that came to talk to Kimmi during our recording.
"Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I explained.
"No problem. Hey, you're the lead singer in the band I was watching today." she replied. Great, she was watching and hearing my awful voice.
"You're awesome. Did you hear? We might be going on tour together." she added.
"Really? Can't wait if we do." I told her.
"I know. Your band is awesome. Seriously." she laughed. Wow, she had an awesome laugh.
"Yeah, but we almost didn't make it. We were this close of breaking up." I told her.
"What happened?" she asked.
"Another time." I said.
"Okay, pick me up tonight at 8:00 right here." she said and walked away. But she stopped and turned around.
"Don't be late." she yelled out and got in her car and drove off. Damn, I am in love. Guess my heart is healed.
Sign up to rate and review this story