Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Will Find A Way

this is a story..

by burnbaby_xburn 2 reviews

love will find a way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 354 words

0Unrated
You know the dream that every girl has, the one where she is standing in the crowd, looking up at her favourite artist, waiting for the second that they look their way and make eye contact with them? That dream? The dream that after you guys make eye contact he'll somehow be compelled to meet you after the show, or somehow get in contact with you. Someway, somehow. The dream that after the show he will run after you with the need to talk to you to tell you he's never seen someone like you before and he felt like he needed to talk to you. The dream where you and he fall madly in love with each other all because of that one look. The one look that started it all. The look that gave you goosebumps, the look that sent shivers up your spine. The idea that when he looked into your eyes he felt a connection, something that rattled him. Something that made a connection between you two. Something that brought you guys together, through spirit of course, because there was quite a line defining you two. A line that consisted of a baricade, a burley security gaurd, a stage, a guitar, a microphone and some cords. The idea that he'll go ahead and remember you, you of all the people that he's going to meet after the show. The people who could have more to offer him, friendship wise, relationship wise, business wise, anything wise. The fact that you were in the front row, sweaty and digusting, belting out the words to his songs, his feelings, his emotions because you could relate. Because you were at the show, and he was on the stage and the words brought you two together. You know that dream? The one that, if I sat you down and said this is how my love story started, ended and started again, you would think I was insane. But this is how it happened, and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. This is my story of how love found it's way.
Sign up to rate and review this story