Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Ed's Return and Envy's Secrets

Envy's Story

by chihiro_rocks 0 reviews

Envy's imaginary talk with Lust and Wrath makes him reminise about a certain event.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Edward Elric, Envy, Lust, Wrath - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 334 words

0Unrated
This is my Edvy version of the story, it will always have the same ch.1

"I saw her and her brother talking again....I think it's nice to see her healing so well."

Lust smirked.

"Right, Envy?"

Envy simply raised an eyebrow, he wouldn't get jostled that easily.

Wrath unfortunately heard the accusation and started off with the classic:

"ENVY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND, ENVY LOVES THE FULLMETAL CHIBI!!"

Okay, even Envy's not gonna stand for that.

"Little BRAT!!"

Envy swung his arm around to hit Wrath and then saw that he wasn't there, nobody was there.

"Dammit, yeah that's right, they're all dead."

Yes,for the first time in his more then 400-year existance, Envy the Ultimate Abomination, was lonely.

Well, well how the tables have turned on you Envy....

"Oh,shut up."

Envy's inner voice sneered at him, making Envy almost wince at his own insanity.

And this was the "You know it's true" inner voice.

Haha, still denying it Envy?

"SHUT UP!!"

Aha!! I knew it, that rational mind of yours just gave it away.

"I don't know what your talking about."

You love Edward Elric.

"WHAAA!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I LOVE THAT SHRIMP!!!"

Just face it, ever since your mother and the other sins died, the only thing keeping you up and going was the thought of killing your father and his sons.

"Your point"

But then you killed Ho-ho-papa and found out Ed's secret, opened up the gate and then got stuck on Earth with her.

"And...?"

Annnddd you still haven't killed her yet.

"I've been kinda busy...."

BULL!

Envy was surprised at the sudden change inner Envy's demeanor.

He would have made a witty comment if inner Envy's demand hadn't shocked him to the point of silence.

Kill her then.

"What?"

Proove me wrong then. She's weak beyond beleif from her last trip back through the gate, so kill her.

Envy was almost shocked at this, I mean he's killed him before, but that was before.....it happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story