Categories > Original > Drama > Death by Roses

Death by Roses

by daveyhavoclover666 0 reviews

Zora Finds peace in her dreams and only in her dreams until one day her abusive father decides that he does not want them living in the city. Now Zora finds herself plagued with nightmares not only...

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 190 words - Complete

0Unrated
The air closed around her. She couldn't breathe. Zora thrashed her hands in the air trying to grasp it and pull it into her lungs. Fire smoldered around her bed when she tryed to move she realized that she was tied there. What was she to do? She let the flames slowly lick up the side of the bed and crawl onto her covers. Suddenly the window burst open and Zora felt snow fall upon her face. The snow was mixed with something and she immediatley froze. No. It wasn't blood, Rose Petals. They filled the air with a tight fragrance as she finally gained her breath back. A man... No an angel stood there. His wings were outstreched and he flowed into the room. Zora's breath caught in her throat when he sat next to her and undid the ties. His wings folded so gently against his back. His face. It was smooth and... She could not see him clearly. Wind blew around her face causing her to close her eyes. When she opened them she was awake in a small room that belonged to her once... No. Now...
Sign up to rate and review this story