Categories > Original > Erotica > sapphic spirt chapter four

sapphic spirt chapter four

by godosnipers

heh some ppl might think this is just a stupid story but i thought the real authior was taking a while to make the fourth chapter..so ehres the fourth chapter that i tried my best on

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 2105 words

?Blocked
********




bonnie was getting her house all ready for when kris made her aperance that evening. candlelite living room, lavander aroma filling the whole house, a relaxing and silky feel with all the furniture that someone could sit on or against, and to top it all off...


bonnie's special trump card if she ever needed to point it out just to get a kiss from the girl of her dreams, were a few mistltoe's.


one on the top of the doorway, another on the ceiling coneccting the living room and hallway, the kitchen and hallway, and finally the bedroom and hallway. when she got home she took a slight nap to get ready for kris' "study" visit.


she gets ready to make a snack for them when they start to study when she hears the doorbell. she opens the door to see...


kris in all her hotness...


bonnie thought she would have time to change into somehting better then her t-shirt, which was two sizes too big for her. she blushed hotly while seeing kris staring at her so contently. she wanted to just hide her face and stop the butterflies in her stomach, but her mouth only opened slightly as she stood there.


"may i come in?" kris asked as shelooked at bonnie with a bright smile.


bonnie was unable to resist such a request as she walked back to let kris in. kris came in and looked at her surroundings, only then did bonnie realize kris had a pizza in her hands. "oh, i'll take that. you make yourself comfortable." she said in a hurry as she took the pizza box from kris and went into the kitchen.


she gently clenched her hand at her heart as she panted heavily. "ok bonnie, we're only here to study, nothing else. how could a beautiful, sexy senior like her be intrested in me, a flat-chested nerd." she suddenly felt kris give her a from behind embrace.


"i love you bonnie, our the hottest thing i've seen. don't let your lack of womenly...endowments get you down to saying stuff like that." kris said in a seductive tone as, from nowhere, her hands went straight to bonnie's flat breasts.


'she actually does like me?' kris enphisised her reply as if reading bonnie's mind. she gently squezzed at bonnie's breasts, knowing she wouldn't get much out of it.


to bonnie she thought she was in a dream-fantasy land. she never thought it would be like this, a dream of hers that truend real. it was too good to be true...


maybe because it wasn't...


she awoke on her couch feeling light headed. she looked at the clock to see how much longer she had till kris came over. she still had an hour or two left to set everything up. she needed to make evrything perfect for her study session, and (absoluly needed to...) convince herself it was only for that, not to fuck kris' lights out.


dreams like those never helped her in the long run.



her study session was just about ready, except for snacks, and only a few moe minutes till kris came. she had enough time to get the snacks, until she heard the doorbell ring. "oh no, she came early. i-i don't know what to do." the butterflies in her stomach came like in her dream as she walked to the dor from the kitchen.


-------------------------------------------


It was early evening in Victoria, Texas.



Everything had been set up for their little 'meeting' tonight. In all honesty, Kris had been thinking of nothing else since this morning. As of now she stood silently at the door to Bonnie Mitchell's suburban home with a warm, grease-patched pizza box in hand and a knowing smile on her face. There were no reservations when she pressed the tip of her index finger against the doorbell button to ring. The chime sounded out around the house (from what Kris could tell on the outside) and she subsequently heard footsteps pacing down a flight of carpeted steps in gentle strides. There was a slight pause at the door before it swung open. And Kris' eyes thinned out from partaking of the loveliness of the woman standing behind it.



It was Bonnie, in all her glory.


bonnie stood there in surprise at kris. kris was wearing a pure white shirt with blue jeans and a jean jacket. "uh, hey bonnie. may i come in?" bonnie was just a little surprised a seeing part of her dream come true. the snack was already here in kris' hands. a pizza box.


in a minute she realized she was dremaing into space, and shook her head out of the blue. "yeah sure kris, sorry i kinda spaced out." bonnie walked back into the hallway, but out of nowhere she saw the mistletoe. 'it may be...my only chance.'


as kris took one step in bonnie stopped her and pointed upward. what kris saw gave her a tiny shock. 'a...mistletoe?' she slowly put her head back down to see a blushing bonnie. 'she, must be embarrassed to use this tradition. she might not have set it up on purpose.'


"bonnie?" kris said in barely a sparky embarrassed voice.


bonnie's blush rose to hear her name said with embarassment. 'you have no idea, kris, how much i want this. how much i wish you would accept this. i will do whatever it takes to get a kiss or two from you.'


bonnie looked u at kris and tried to stay calm. her breathing heavy, her heart racing faster then any bolt of lightning, her mind boggling, her blood boiling, and her whole body becoming faint.


"kris... i--" her sentence would have ended there whetehr or not this happened. kris came crashing dwon from her skyscraper persona, her strong willed soul, and her calm mind. she had struck like lighting to kiss the girl she wished would accept her. her hesitant lips touched bonnie's who was too shocked to even comprehend how much this kiss took from her.


kris was unfortunately obligated to come back up or raie bonnie to the suspecion of her feelings. when she did she was shocked to find bonnie standing there limp, yet standing up still. had she done the wrong thing to be quick about it?


bfore she knew it bonnie had started to wobble and almost fall backwards. kris had caught her at the last second and saw the peacefulness of bonie's sleeping relaxed face. 'she's so cute, even in her sleep.' she had made bonnie faint from all the nerves to finally breakdown from the overload.

****************

bonnie had finally awoken from her peaceful sleep. she had the craziest dream that she had kissed kris. it felt so real to her, but then again so did that erotic dream she ahd that was STILL reeking havoc on her system.


if only she hadn't been having these dreams before kris came by. she opened her eyes slowly, knowing the relaxing aroma she set in place was having a great effect on her. she wished she had been a relaxed girl in front of kris, so she wouldn't be a nut case when kris was around her.


she opened her eyes all the way to see one mistletoe above the couch where one little counter was when someone wished to see into the living room yet not wanting to head in just yet. she used this alot when her parents were still around, she would sneak in and out of the house without them ever knowing.


she felt something brush the top of her forehead dwon one side where a loose bang hung to push it behind her ear. her body was so relaxed she hardly felt it. 'must be the wind the fire is blowing onto me.' but soon it was there again only brushing her head side to side giving her a pleasant awakening.


her big logical calculating brain, was soon bringing her the logic that would soon make her faint once more. that hand was tender, soft, and very soothing. it felt so much like, 'KRIS?!' her eyes shot open as her body jerked at the realization. she looked up more to see kris stiing just behind her. her head lay on kris' lap as kris had a soft, gentle, and tender look in her eyes.


bonnie could never read another's expression to save her life, yet what she saw that moment was kris' love. her mind didn't accept that, but all that she knew at the moment was kris was with her and her nerves came back.


the relaxing lavender and it;s effect on her body left. she jumped up and almost tripped over the pillow in the way as she fell on her butt on the floor. "kris?!"


kris was surprised at bonnie's currnt reaction to seeing her taking care of her. she knew bonnie was shy, and might need help with those nerves of hers that were getting in the way of her feelings. 'so nervous around me, so shy around me, and so cute...around me.' kris sat up and sat on the couch relaxing while looking at bonnie in an amusing manner.


"he..hehe..hnhnhnhnahahahahahahaaa huh- bonnie, your really cute you know that?" kris flashed her bright smile that had bonnie almost faint again from her nerovus overload.


"bonnie, i already know." kris said with an assured and releived sigh. bonnie blushed bright red, and almost gone into shock from that statement. 'she-she-she KNOWS?!' kris looked at bonnie again flashing her bright smile. "now come sit down by me. i'll tell you a story"


bonnie's mind was so dazed she swore she wanted to be in a dream world then the real world. she got up slowly and walked over to sit by kris. she hesitated however in sitting next to the girl of her dreams.


"bonnie, i was about in middle school, when i found out i was a lesbian. i only had an eye for girls you see." bonnie came back in time to hear that. she looked at kris shocked only to have kris sit there smiling brightly looking down at a candle.


"kris?..." kris looked innocently at bonnie with that smile never coming off.


"bonnie, i remember when you and i met, it was very quick and sudden. with only one look at you i fell in love. i know it's hard to accept..." kris put her arm around the shocked hottie next to her, as she gave bonnie a gentle embrace.


"i love you bonnie, and i never want to leave you...ever." kris wraped her other arm around the shocked girl, and hoped to high heaven she could understand and love kris back.


kris hoped bonie would accept her love, to hug her back. kris just clung to bonnie as if there were no tomorrow... and would not let go untilo she got an answer from the girl of her dreams.


bonnie was so shocked by what kris said...she didn't even feel like she ould last in her conciousness. she should have fainted again in mere seconds, yet she was still awake. 'she loves me? i heard it and she loves me? i...i never thought this super sexy senior...would be intrested in a nerd like me.' she started to relax bit by bit.


kris felt bonnie go a little limp every so often. she knew bonnie was thinking hard about it. 'please say yes.' a tear weld up in in kris' eye before falling onto bonnie's shoulder. bonnie felt the drop hit her exposed shoulder that the t-shirt didn't cover after the hug started.


bonnie felt the shiver f that tear run through her body as she jumped and hugged kris tightly almost fliping them off the couch as she got ontop of kris. she looked at kris for a second with a surprised expression..kris was crying trying to smile as she was loved. bonnie just went in and gave kris the best kiss she could give, even with her inexperience.


kris deepened that kiss as much as she could getting bonnie into it more and more. they parted from lack of breath. "bonnie, thank you for loving me back. i never thought i would feel this way for a long time."


bonnie just kept kissing kris as kris spoke upon deaf ears. "i love you and i don't want to let you go eevr again. don't leave me bonnie."


bonnie looked at kris. "i won't kris...i won't." they hugged under the dim lit room and fell into a peaceful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story