Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Feuer Frei

by fey_puck 0 reviews

He thought it was starting to get to him a bit.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Cho Hakkai, Genjyo Sanzo, Sha Gojyo, Son Goku - Published: 2005-09-13 - Updated: 2005-09-14 - 413 words - Complete

1Funny


It was starting to get to him.

Not entirely surprising, all things considered, but that didn't exactly help his situation at all either. It didn't change the fact that this journey was stretching on and on, as if the road never ended or some merciful deity kept pulling them back to the start. It didn't change the fact that he would probably never be rid of his three...companions.

It certainly didn't change the fact that he was in the middle of a nowhere forest with a bunch of people he didn't even like a vast majority of the time, all huddled around an open fire.

Why was there an open fire? Because the kappa had wanted one and enlisted the monkey in his whining, all for the sake of storytelling. It would either keep the wildlife away or draw the demons in. Maybe both.

At least the demons would shut the idiots up.

"-so then the broad-"

"Now, Gojyo..."

"Jeez, Hakkai. Fine. Aesthetically pleasing woman-"

"As-what?"

"Monkeys can't understand words like that, bakazaru."

"Hey!"

"ANYways, she started climbing up the old stairs, her only light coming from a candle, heading towards the master bedroom. Where she probably hoped to find me-"

"Gojyo..."

They were on a mission to set the world right again for humans and demons alike and the morons were sharing ghost stories. As if what they ran into every day wasn't worse.

Not that he was listening. He didn't need- or want- to listen to them. He already knew they'd never be right in the head no matter what they achieved in the end.

"Come oooooon, Hakkai! Stop interrupting him!"

"Aah, sorry Goku."

"Like I was saying, she headed towards the bedroom door, ample breast heaving in anticipation-"

"Please..."

"-grabbed the doorknob with one small but sure hand, opening it slowly and cringing at the sound-"

He wondered where all the normal demon assassins were. Or any demons. He also wondered if he could shoot the half-breed and blame it on them.

Not that he actually could. They were chosen by that twisted bitch for whatever reason. Unfortunately.

Click, light, inhale.

As long as he could ignore them, as long as the rain held off a bit longer, he could remain calm.

"-and saw our own dear Sanzo-/hime/ wearing her favorite dress, cross-dressing bastard that he is."

Click.

And he kept firing until he ran out of bullets.

They didn't actually need to be in one piece after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story