Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Only One

Ending: All or Nothing

by summerlover1 0 reviews

She mine not yours, only mine

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 706 words

0Unrated
Well here's the last part to this story, I hope you like it!


After they had finished eating and Sakura hitting him for suggesting she pay the bill (Inner: cheap dobe, I'll teach you, mallet out) they headed for the door.
"Want to go for a walk?" Naruto asked not wanting the night to end.
"Sure" she answered surprising them both. Its not like I have anyone waiting for me.
"Great" he said jumping into the air, now's my chance I'll prove to her whose better.
Noticing the slight chill that went through her body he suggested they both go get their coats and meet back here.

Naruto

This is going to be great, I'll show her how great I am then she'll be sure to stop liking that bastard. Opening the door to his room, he didn't notice the shadow at the window.
"What the!" Bang, his head hit the floor.

Sasuke smirked, that was easy, stage one get rid of the dobe finished. Tying him up quickly he threw him in the closet saying "She's mine Naruto always has been always will."
Jumping back out the window he headed for Sakura's house.

When Sakura got to her house she ran up the stairs heading straight to her room. Reaching into her closet she reached for her coat.
A hand shot out from behind her pulling her backwards. The other covering her mouth before she could scream (hehehe...evil Sasuke).
"Sakura, it's me" he whispered.
Freezing she let herself take in his scent,

Inner: Oh my god Sasuke's holding me! Champaign everywhere!

"Sasuke-kun?" she asked What's he doing here?

Inner: Who cares, quick where's the camera?

Letting go of her, he turned her around starring straight into her green eyes, God she's gorgeous. Shit, what am I supposed to say now, she usually does all the talking.

Maybe I should say something, Sakura thought,

Inner: Look at him squirm! Don't say anything.

Finally "Sakura I'm sorry"

We've all died, thats got to be it, Sasuke just said sorry. Her mouth hanging open

Seeing her reaction he couldn't help but smirk, if that shocked her lets see how she reacts to this, grabbing her waist he held her still as he slowly bent his head downward catching her lips in a light kiss.

Inner: YES! He's kissing me,

Fireworks, explosions, Wow! Sakura thought as he pulled away, he definitely needs to be sorry more often.

Sasuke watching her closely couldn't hide the arrogant smirk while watching the emotions cross her face.

Oh he thinks he's clever but lets see how he takes this, "That was nice" Damn my shaky voice, "But Naruto kisses better then you."
Letting that sink in she could see the shock then rage at the thought.
Naruto's kissed her! He is so dead! Better then me? Panicking at that last thought, he looked her straight in the eyes. Should her eyes be glowing like that? Catching on to her game, he relaxed visibly.
"He does, does he, we'll just have to try again."
Before she could even respond he had pulled her closer, grinding his lips into her. Holy, licking her bottom lip he silently begged her to open her mouth. She more than willingly obliged.
When both realized that breathing was indeed necessary, they pulled back slightly. "So is he still a better kisser?" a smile on his face
"Hmm.. Hard to tell you might have to do that again," eyeing his lips.
Leaning back down he was about to capture her lips when.
"Wait!"
He frowned, that wasn't good,
Looking at her watch, "I was supposed to meet Naruto ten minutes ago"

Inner: Hello its just Naruto, ditch him, Weighing miniature Naruto and Sasuke and the winner is Sasuke (duh!)

His smile was back, "Already took care of it, I told him you wouldn't be coming,"
Frowning "How did you kn....." she wasn't able to finish, before his lips covered hers.

Back at Naruto's place he was waking up to the smell of dirty clothing.
"Sasuke-bastard I'm going to get you!"


Sorry kind of boring, couldn't help it tried to make it funny but failed miserably.
PLEASE REVIEW but be nice
Thanks for reading. PS. Super god Sasuke, yummy..........
REVIEW!













Sign up to rate and review this story