Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cotton Candy Dreams

Chapter One

by deaths-destruction 4 reviews

In a world with purple skies and brown clouds with mystical beings everywhere, we find My Chemical Romance stuck in the middle. Can they find their way out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 706 words

0Unrated
-Disclaimer- i own the world nothing more nothing less.

please i hope ya like it. =D
_____________________________________________

The sky was a bright purple the sun was a deep orange. The few clouds that were there were dark brown. Blue unicorns with orange hooves and pink horns were frolicking in the tall red grass fields. We find the band members of My Chemical Romance in the middle of it all....

"Dude...where are we?", Gerard Way asked looking around.

Frank Iero screamed, "AHHH!!! MY CLOTHES!!!" They all looked at him and started laughing.

Frank cried, "IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"
Mikey said through his laughter, "Frank you're...dressed...in drag!" They all laughed harder.

Frank started to pout and he yelled back, "WELL LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DRESSED IN!" He folded his arms with a small, "Humph!"

They all looked down and let out a small yelp as Frank laughed. Gerard was dressed as the easter bunny, while Mikey was dressed as a leprechaun. Ray was a turkey and Bob was santa claus!

Suddenly eight unicorns all rainbow colored with gold hooves and a silver horn walked up to Bob [[santa]]. They all said, "HI SANTA!" at the same time. Bob [[santa]] turned and looked at them all. Then out of nowhere Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer walked up with the sleigh and said, "Hello Santa! I'm rudolph, this is Dasher, Donner, Cupid, Blitzen, Comet, Prancer, Dancer and Vixen." All the unicorns that were brightly colored in rainbows nodded and waved a hoof when their name was called. Rudolph, being the only normal reindeer, asked, "Are you ready for your quest?"

Gerard [[the easter bunny]] was busy hiding eggs everywhere. He hid one under Mikey's [[the leprechaun]] hat, one in between two pink and green stumps and elsewhere as well. He was carrying around a little basket that seemed to never run out of eggs. He was hopping from place to place moving his little bunny nose and whiskers.

Mikey [[the leprechaun]] was holding a small pot of gold. "No i shant not let anybody get you." He had a thick Irish accent. The pot of gold poofed away and he stood up looking around and watching Gerard [[the easter bunny]] hop around hiding eggs. Mikey [[the leprechaun]] felt something weird on his head, so he removed his green hat and picked up a brightly colored egg. "Gerard you stupid bunny!" He hurled the egg at Gerard [[the easter bunny]]. Gerard [[the easter bunny]] let out a small bunny yip before ducking his little bunny ears and hopping out of the way, his little bunny tail shaking like mad. He continued to hide eggs.

Ray [[the turkey]] watched Bob [[santa]] carry on a conversation with Rudolph [[the only reindeer there]] and the other unicorn imitation reindeer. Ray [[the turkey]] let out a small gobble and pecked at the ground scratching his turkey feet to try to find something good to peck at with his turkey beak.

Frank [[dressed in drag]] was trying to find some clothes. He searched and searched, only finding brightly painted eggs that Gerard [[the easter bunny]] had hidden. Gerard [[the easter bunny]] cried out, "NOOOO!! Frank!! Stop uncovering my eggs! I'm trying to hide them for the little kids!!!" His bunny nose, bunny ears, and bunny tail was twitching like mad. Frank [[dressed in drag]] shrugged and continued to look for clothes.

Bob [[santa]] asked Rudolph, "So where are we going?"

Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] replied, "You are going on a quest! So hop in!!!" All the imitation unicorn reindeer were soon hooked up to the sleigh with Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] at the front his red nose shining brightly.

Bob [[santa]], Gerard [[the easter bunny]], Ray [[a turkey]], Mikey [[a leprechaun]], and Frank [[dressed in drag]] all climbed into the bright red sleigh. Bob [[santa]] called out, "On Dasher, Donner and Blitzen! On Cupid, Comet, Prancer, Dancer and Vixen!! You too Rudolph!" The imitation unicorn reindeer and Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] took flight to the sky and followed the rainbow cobblestone pathway beneath them.

Soon enough they would find themselves in deep trouble....
_____________________________________________

So...how do you like it? review so i can see if i should continue or not. please and thanks! =)
Sign up to rate and review this story