Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cotton Candy Dreams

Chapter Two

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

ahhh!! missiles!!! fly away!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 956 words

0Unrated
seeing as many people liked the first chapter i'm going to continue with this story. it's only going to get weirder and weirder. so bare with me if you wanna continue to read it. lol. oh! by the way. i own the world nothing more nothing less. nods head yeah that's about it...without further distraction here is the next chapter!!!! ENJOY!!!
_______________________________________________

As the whole group was riding in the bright red sleigh led by the unicorn imitation reindeer and Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] Gerard [[the easter bunny]] was dropping eggs everywhere. He said, "Must hide these eggs. I painted them and now i must hide them." His little bunny tail and little bunny nose and whiskers were twitching. His little bunny ears were moving towards different sounds.

Mikey [[the leprechaun]] was fiddling with a piece of his gold. Bob [[santa]] asked, "Hey Mikey whatcha got there?" Mikey [[the leprechaun]] squeaked, "NO! You cannot have me gold!!!" The gold piece poofed away. Bob [[santa]] looked at him like he was crazy and then continued to steer the sleigh.

Frank [[dressed in drag]] was shivering as Ray [[the turkey]] had fallen asleep. Frank [[dressed in drag]] whined, "It's t-too c-cold!!" Ray [[the turkey]] woke up and opened one turkey eye. He sat up and stretched his wings and then waddled over to Frank's side of the seat and plopped down next to him. He gobbled and took Frank under his wing. Frank was warm but was weirded out as well, "Um...okay...this is warmer. But really weird..." Ray [[the turkey]] gobbled again and nestled down to go back to sleep. Frank stayed awake. He sat there warm and thinking of where he might find some clothes and where the hell he was at.

Suddenly out of nowhere Bob [[santa]] cried out, "NO!!!" Ray [[the turkey]] woke up with a sharp gobble, "WHAT!?" Gerard [[the easter bunny]] stopped hiding eggs and looked over his little bunny nose twitching. Frank [[dressed in drag]] looked up at Bob [[santa]] as best he could from under Ray's [[the turkey]] wing. Mikey [[the leprechaun]] stopped looking at the golden belt buckles on his shoes and looked up at Bob [[santa]].

Bob [[santa]] cried out and pointed, "LOOK!!!" They all looked over, with the exception of the imitation unicorn reindeer and Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] and his red nose.

Gerard [[the easter bunny]] asked his little bunny brain deep in thought, "Who's green and fuzzy and has another flying sleigh?" His little bunny whiskers twitched.

Mikey [[the leprechaun]] said nothing but was amazed by the gold on the side of the green guy's sleigh.

Ray [[the turkey]] let out a gobble deep in thought. Frank [[dressed in drag]] craned his neck to see what was going on, but failed miserably because Ray's [[the turkey]] wing had too much of a grip on him.

Bob [[santa]] cried out, "You're all idiots!!! IT'S THE FUCKING GRINCH!!!!"

They all went, "Oh." and then ignored the grinch dude and sat back down. But then at that moment the grinch fired a nuclear air missile at them!!!

Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] saw it coming, "SHIT!!!" He steered away from the missile as the cheap imitation unicorn reindeer followed him.

The missile missed the bright red sleigh by only inches. The grinch, in a flying purple sleigh of his own with no reindeer only some cats steering cried out, "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!" He laughed manically and then fired three more missiles.

Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] evaded two of them. The cheap imitation unicorn reindeer were all panicking. Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] was fed up with them, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FAKE UNICORN REINDEER!!!" They fell silent.

Just then a huge 'BOOM' came from behind them as the missile blew up. Bob [[santa]] and Frank [[dressed in drag]] screamed. Mikey [[the leprechaun]] exclaimed, "Ay!! They after me gold!!!" He huddled in the corner. Gerard [[the easter bunny]] let out a frightened squeak, while Ray [[the turkey]] let out a scared high pitched gobble.

Then they smelled smoke and noticed that the end of the sleigh was on fire!!! Ray [[the turkey]] started to panic in his turkey ways. Mikey [[the leprechaun]] screamed, "No!! Not me gold!!! Ye can break me spirit but ye cannot take me gold away!!!" He started cursing in Irish. Gerard [[the easter bunny]] started hopping in circles very scared. Frank [[dressed in drag]], "No!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!" Bob [[santa]] sighed, "You guys are idiots." He walked over to the back of the sleigh and yelled, "STOP YOU STUPID FIRE!!!" The fire went out and everybody became calm.

The grinch was upset, "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!!! YOU AND YOUR LEPRECHAUN TOO!!!" Mikey [[the leprechaun]] stood up and started screaming Irish curses at the grinch. The grinch laughed manically and disappeared in a poof of yellow smoke. Mikey [[the leprechaun]] sat back down grumbling something in Irish.

Rudolph [[the only real reindeer]] announced, "We're almost there! I can see the tips of Abuancts town! Your quest is there in the middle of Abuancts town."

They all settled back down to see what else could go wrong. Oh how right they were that something else bad was going to happen in the world of pretty ponies, rainbows and flying toasters.
________________________________________________

so? how was it? did it make you laugh? when i was writing it, it made me laugh. well hope you like the next chapter. oh yeah...Abuancts is pronounced... AH-BU-NIK-SSS. yeah messed up name i know. came up with it off the top of my head. anyways review if you wanna. it helps me to know what i do wrong and right. =D
Sign up to rate and review this story