Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Your Blood Turns Cold And Back To Black

When Your Blood Turns Cold And Back To Black

by ThePatient 3 reviews

My Name Is Casandra. Not Cassy! Dont Ever Call Me Cassy. I Live With My Dad Who Is A Evil Man! I Have Died Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes. Just Like A Dady's Little Princess! Ewww!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 787 words

0Unrated
I lay on my bed in my room listening to the tick tick tick of my desktop clock. I was 19 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes and still living at home. It's not that i didn't want to leave it's just that i couldn't. I wanted to leave more then anyone could ever imagine because...Well I had my reasons. I heard my Father shouting in the lounge and my Mother screaming back. I sighed. This happened everyday and everyday something worse would follow. I got up and pressed play on my CD player. The Misfits blared out and i smiled. "Speak Of The Devil" my favorite song. I stood at my window and watched the world pass by. How I wanted to be more that what i was. I craved to be a somebody and to make a differance. But i knew that would never happen. I reliezed the shouting match was over and i heard the Thmup Thump of my dad coming towards my room. I sighed again and turned around just in time to see my dad closing my bedroom door. I went to turn off my music but my dad stopped me.
"You know i like it when you have your music on Casandra!" He said. He started to walk towards me put i pushed him away.
"You can't do this to me anymore! I'm 19 and you've done this since iw as 12! I won't let you anymore!!" I shouted at him. He looked at me and smiled.
"Oh, realy?" He asked. I was about to answer back when he slammed me up against the wall. I saw something glint beneath me. It was a knife. A 9 inch steak knife to be precise. He put the knife against my throat with him on top of me.
"I think i can still do this Cassy and i know you won't object or tell will you?" He muttered in my ear as he pleasured himself by grinding into me. I could feel the pressure on the knife and feared what he would do. I shook my head, no. I wouldn't tell anyone. it had been that way for years. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I gasped. He had cut me!
"Didn't quitre catch that, sorry." He laughed. I didn't dare let the tears that were building up escape.
"No! I won't!" I muttered.
"Good. Glad we see eye to eye," he slowly lowered the knife until it was level with my shoulder then he slit it. I winced in pain. "That should teach you not to disobey me! But because i'm the kind man that i am, I will leave you and come back in half an hours time. Give you a bit of time to cry!" He said moking me in a childs vioce. I nodded and said yes. He felt his way down me till he reached my thigh where he stopped. Suddenly he slashed both my thigh and my ankle. The pain was emmance yet i still refused to cry out. He stood up, pushing me against the wall again and wuietly whispered in my ear, "Just to make sure you don't try and run." With that he left my room. I collasped to the floor sobbing. My jeans were slowly turning red off the blood and i felt dizzy as though i wanted to sleep. I knew i had to get out of here though. Today was the day he had been promising for 8 years. Today was the day he was going to kill me. I struggled to my feet, leaning against the bedpst for support. I slowly made my way to the window leaning on anything near me and falling a few times. Finnally i made it. At least my room was on the ground floor! I opened the window and manovered myself onto the lush green lawn. I had to hurry up. It had already been at least 20 minutes. I took a deep breath, let go of the window sill and ran as fast as i could to the large metal gates. Mercifully they had been left open. I ran onto the street. The grey, tarmacked road seemed dead. None of the usuall cars or buses. My legs buckled beneath me causing me to fall onto the road. I still had to get away from him so i crawled on my hands and knees up the road. I could feel the energy leaving my body. I fell onto the ground finally giving up. I couldn't do it anymore. The last think i saw before i fell unconcious was two bright white lights and the last thing i heard was a mans voice scream, "Oh! SHIT!"
Sign up to rate and review this story