Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Loves Punishment

Keys To Your Panties,Tickets To Your Heart

by DetectiveDaughter 4 reviews

Ooh Ahh!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 1486 words

2Exciting
Um...A short one. Enjoy! Another soon!

Chapter 13

Walking up to Arissa's door like so many times before Peter looked down at his shoes. The small gift bag in his hand hit his knee with every step and he just smiled thinking of her surprise. Upon hearing music he lifted his head and noticed the curtains of her huge front window were wide open, just begging passers by to look in. Through her impeccably clean windows he could see her dancing to what he presumed was salsa music while dusting bookshelves.

"So this is how she cleans." He mumbled happy he hadn't called before going over.

Arissa's hips rolled in time with the beat and her shoulders shimmied to the singers strong yet raspy voice. The thin strapped, short dress she wore rose every time she lifted her arms showing her toned legs perfectly in the morning light. There was a thin layer of sweat on her back and her curly hair was tied up with little wisps of it tickling her neck and face. She looked completely out of touch with reality. As happy as Peter had ever seen anyone look. He smiled and continued on to her door only slightly turned on.

Instead of knocking this time he used his newly acquired key to gain entry to his girlfriends house. Once he shuffled through the door he closed it and put down the gift quietly watching Arissa twirl around and arch her back in the way only a woman could. The curve of her side and sway of her back were places he could only dream about exploring at a closer range and in a more intimate way. Peter licked his lips imagining her legs wrapped around his waist as his hands smoothed over her taut flesh.

Clearing his throat he made his presence known and stepped forward placing his arms around her stomach. He rubbed softly, feeling her abs loosen and contract as she moved against him, still dancing. Arissa turned in Peters arms and giggled before pulling away and continuing to tease him.

"Come here Baby." She beckoned. "Dance with me."

"I can't dance like that," He paused. "I didn't even know you could dance like that..." He laughed as she moved around him in a circle humming to the rhythm.

"I'm full of surprises." She whispered close to his ear before backing away from his greedy grasp. "What? Do you think regular girls are just born with eyes like these? That is the Spanish in me from my daddy. Come here." Arissa held out her hand for him to take. "I'll teach you." Peter eyed her before walking over and following the commands her body made. She smiled as he watched her feet and picked his head up. "Look at me. Not the ground."

"Yes ma'am." He answered placing his hands on her hips to bring her closer. Realizing he was a fast learner she added a couple hip movements to their exchange. Then Peter backed them into a wall.

"See?" Arissa sing songed. "Its not so hard." She cleared her throat as his hips collided with hers.

Peter smiled kinkily before replying, "You sure about that?"

Arissa smacked his arm and shoved him playfully. "Dirty."

A mischievous grin found its way to his face as his hands found her bottom. He lifted her up carefully and kissed her passionately.

The urgency behind his touch was matter-of-fact, yet gentle. He just wanted to be close to her. Arissa gave in to the heat of the moment and when he pushed them off of the wall and began walking towards the bedroom, she didn't protest. He lay her on the bed easily and climbed over her, relaxing between her legs. He moved his hands up her inner thigh while kissing her neck and groaned as her body pressed against his.

Arissa placed her hands on his shoulders and moaned, urging him on. Peter let his hand skim over the top of her panties beaming as she whimpered. When he began to remove her dress she tensed under him. He stopped and instead let his lips lower to where some skin had been revealed just above her pink satin panties. His tongue slid out and sailed over her navel. She whined a little before a cooler head prevailed.

"Wait." She thought for a minute. "Peter, I don't..." She trailed off as he sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed. He took a deep breath and let it out before adjusting himself. "Pete, I'm sorry. I just like you and I don't want to rush any..."

Peter cut her off, "You called me Pete."

She laughed slightly before standing and walking over to the stereo to turn down the volume. Peter followed her into the living room. She looked at the small table by her front door. "Is that for me?" She asked enthusiastically pointing to the small red bag.

"Would I buy a gift for anyone else?" He asked going to grab it off the table.

"I hope not." Her eyebrows furrowed, "You tell me?"

Peter shook his head and moved to sit on the couch. "No. I wouldn't." He chuckled and when she stepped in front of him, a smile on her lips, he pulled her onto his lap. "Open it." He placed it in her small hands and began nipping at her ear.

Untying the black lace holding the bag shut, Arissa shuddered, feeling Peter lick at the spot near the back of her ear that drove her crazy. She pulled out some tissue paper and then a box and an envelope. She opened the little box first and grinned when she saw the key to his apartment on a special key chain that read, I'm always late. Before opening the envelope she hugged him and sighed, "Better late than never." The thin white envelope sat loosely in her hands as she examined it.

"Open it." Peter prompted.

Arissa slipped a finger under the flap and pulled out two plane tickets. "What is this for?" She asked reading that they were for Chicago around Christmas.

"I want you to come home with me next month." He said looking at her surprised face. "You don't have to, but my parents are starting to think your imaginary." He quipped.

Arissa just stared at him and shifted in his lap. "But Peter, I didn't...I don't..." She swallowed and tried again, "What if they don't like me?"

Peter shook his head and kissed her deeply. "They will love you. I promise."

"How do you know?" She asked with her head down. She was starting to get worried and feel insecure.

"Because I love you." The words slipped off his lips like a sticky sweet melody as he looked into her eyes. She bit her lip and he just cuddled her closer, placing his head in the crook of her neck. He felt completely comfortable.

Arissa stayed still taking in the words and the moment. It had been seven months. A little over two hundred days since that afternoon on the sidewalk. They tasted like honey to her, those three one syllable words. She leaned back to get a look at his face, to look into his eyes. He just stared back. Peter was so sincere. He'd said it so easily. She didn't know how to react having never had those words uttered to her a single time in this same context. She'd never been in love. Not once in her twenty years on earth. "Do you really?" She asked slowly.

Peter cocked his head to the side and smirked. "Arissa," He started not taking his gaze from her. "I love you." He reached up to her face and kissed her letting his thumbs caress her cheeks.

A few tears fell from her gorgeous green pools and onto his finger tips, "I love you too." He wiped away her tears and kissed her again.

"Is that a yes then?" He questioned referring to Chicago.

"Yes." She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Good I need to make reservations for us at a hotel." He placed Arissa on the couch and stood.

"A hotel?"

"Yeah." He answered moseying over to Arissa's computer.

"Why?" She asked alarmed.

Peter gave her a look before answering, "Well, I don't think you'll want to sleep in one of my two twin beds in my attic bedroom surrounded by toys with my parents a few doors away."

"Right." She laughed nervously. "You're right. I don't." Looking down at her hands she blushed. This was a lot for one day.

"I know." Peter chuckled. "What fun would that be?" With an eyebrow raised and a suggestive smile he sat down to make reservations for a room. One room, One bed and a virgin.



Anywho...Still a bit of a cliff hanger going on... Reviews?!
Sign up to rate and review this story