Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

Star Wars + Bagels + Boxers= Crazy times.

by Dancemandydance

Kat and the boys have their Star Wars athon.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 2236 words

?Blocked
--Kat's POV-

I know I should get to sleep; I have a big night tomorrow. But I can't stop thinking about him. And now that HE is my Pete...my Pete...I don't feel guilty for being so insanely attracted to him. I do feel a rush of pain in my heart though because I know he doesn't feel the same about me. Sure, he jokes and he flirts, but that's just Pete.

I toss and turn in my bed, then decide to get up and go online because sleeping is definitely not going to happen tonight. I sign on and there he is...still awake at 4 a.m.

NvrNvrLandin: What are you doing up, little lady?
KatMixmyMusic: Still not used to my bed. It's so drastically uncomfortable.

Thank good I'm not saying this to his face. I suck at lying.

NvrNvrLandin: I'll buy you a new one.
KatMixmyMusic: I just saved that response and will hold it for proof that you said it.
NvrNvrLandin: I'm serious. I will.
KatMixmyMusic: Now that I know that you are most definitely capable of throwing your money around, Mr. Wentz, I believe you.
NvrNvrLandin: ha ha. Good. Cuz you know, I'de never lie to you.
KatMixmyMusic: Oh I know wink

--Pete's POV-

Seeing Kat sign on brought an instant smile to my face. Insomnia is a bitch, but she makes it a little more bearable.

KatMixmyMusic: So I was wondering...should I bring any snacks to this all night movie thing tomorrow?
NvrNvrLandin: Sure if you want...What do you got in mind?
KatMixmyMusic: Star Wars Muffins!
NvrNvrLandin: Here at Cunningham Muffins, you can try all our exciting new flavors!
KatMixmyMusic: Ha ha...I heart you Peter.

She always said that to me. I wonder if she'll say it to my face tomorrow. I'm sure things will be the same...they have to be. You can't be THAT completely different from your real self online. It's going to be fine.

NvrNvrLandin: I heart you too, kitty Kat.
KatMixmyMusic: meow


We talked until 6 am, which is not unusual for us. Then she said she absolutely needed to go to bed because her face was about to hit the keyboard, so I let her go and tried to fall asleep myself.

--Kat's POV-

I wake up at 3 pm, still so tired I can barely walk to the bathroom straight. I look in the mirror and sigh. I'm due over at Pete's at 5 and that gives me just enough time to eat and get ready.

At 5 I start my drive over to Pete's. I don't want to be over eager and get first. Plus, I don't think I'm ready to be with Pete alone. I don't live that far away, but traffic in L.A. can be a bitch (or so I'm told), so I wound up at his front door around 5:45. When I ring the doorbell I hear a dog's bark, which I can only assume is Hemmingway, and hear a familiar voice yell.

"Coming!" the voice screams. He opens the door and smiles. He looks amazing. Tight dark jeans, a lavender fitted tee, and his grey and purple Clandestine hoodie.

"Hi Pete!" I say cheerfully and give a ridiculously cheesy wave. He mocks my movements.

"Hi Kat!" he laughs. He looks me up and down with those eyes that I swear could see right through me. "You look very pretty tonight. Is there a boy here you want to impress?"

"You know it," I wink. "Um...are you going to let me in?"

"Oh yeah. God, sorry," he stammers as he steps back, letting me walk through the doorway.

"Wow this place is rockin," I say as I survey the house.

"Thanks. I had a lot of input in the decoration," he says confidently, standing up tall and adjusting an imaginary tie.

"You," I say as I hit is arm, "are such a dork." Did I just call Pete Wentz a dork to his face? Yeah...I did. It seems natural. We seem natural. I love this.

"Well you're a...a...."

"aaaaa...Goddess?" I jest.

"Sure. That'll do," he smiles and looks down at what I have in my hand. "Are those...Star Wars fuckin muffins?" I nod. "Do they make those?"

"Well I have a lot of Star Wars action figures actually, I'm a collector. So I rounded some up and just stuck them in muffins. I expect to get them back though."

--Pete's POV-

She collects action figures? AWESOME. I have to marry this girl. Wait no...platonic. Platonic.

"Seriously that is like...the coolest thing ever," I state as though it is actual fact.

"I KNOW...right?" she exclaims.

We make our way into the kitchen and I absent-mindedly put my hand on the small of her back. Heat radiates from underneath her white tank top, making me shiver.

"Hi Kat!" Patrick pounces towards her and envelopes her in a huge embrace. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Yeah we really need some more tacos in this sausage factory," says Joe.

"Joseph! Not in front of the lady!" says Andy. "Hi, I'm Andy. You must be...Kat?" he giggles like he doesn't know her name, but he knows more about her than she knows.

"So nice to meet you," she smiles as she takes his hand, "you're a great drummer."

"Thanks." Andy's cheeks turn red.

"So...you told her who you are, right? We don't have to pretend anymore?" Patrick asks. I nod and quickly change the subject.

"Look guys. Kat brought Star Wars muffins," I announce.

"Dude! Like in that video! Muffins!" Patrick yells, going for one with Han Solo on the top. "AWESOME!" he says muffled, already halfway through one of the muffins.

"Well...I brought bagels!" Joe exclaims, trying to outshine Kat, which is nearly impossible.

"How very "Jew" of you, Joseph," I say jokingly.

"Bagels are like...my favorite food. I love you," Kat says as she grabs for one and starts eating it delicately, ripping little pieces off as she goes.

"So...should we make our way to the theatre room then and get started? We have a long night ahead of us," I suggest.

"What about Dirty," says Andy as we make our way to the theatre room.

"He's not coming. His little girl has a cough," I reply.

"Awww Daddy Dirty," whines Joe.

--Kat's POV-
We walk into the theatre room. There is a gigantic projector screen that spans an entire wall, and two levels of seating with sofas that look extremely comfortable. I take a seat on the side of one and Pete comes and sits right next to me, so close that our legs touch.

The 20th Century Fox logo comes up and the famous song starts to play and I get goosebumps, like I always do. I brace myself for the beginning of the Star Wars theme by holding on to the arm of the couch tightly with my right hand. It always startles me...always...and tonight is no exception. I jump and Pete giggles and leans over.

"Are you ok?" I feel his hot breath whisper in my ear.

"Yeah," I whisper back, "the beginning just always startles me. I've seen this movie over 100 times and it still gets me."

"100 times?" he arches an eyebrow. "Yeah right."

"Ok maybe not a hundred," I giggle, "but a lot."

"Hey could you guys stop whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears? We're trying to watch a film here!" Joe leans back from the other couch in front of us and hits Pete's leg. I let out a giggle and turn away from Pete to face the screen. Every once in a while I look over at him and I swear he was looking at me and looked away before I would notice.

We get up at the end of every movie to get a drink, go to the bathroom, and just stretch our legs. Those are the rules, apparently. By the time we reach the end of Episode III I'm sitting back in the couch, trying to hide my tears. This movie always gets to me.

--Pete's POV-

Is she crying? That is so cute. Any girl that cries during Star Wars gets like 1000 cool points. I put my hand lovingly over her shoulder and tell her that, and she smiles up at me with wet eyes.

"Thanks Pete," she sniffles. "I don't know why it gets to me...It just does."

"I think it's adorable," I say as I wipe a tear from her cheek, looking deeply into her eyes. I swear we have a moment and our heads get closer and closer together until our lips almost touch, but then Joe turns the lights on and we quickly lean back from each other.

"Break time," he says authoritatively.

"I'm going to go get in my PJs," Kat says shyly. I think I might have scared her. I look at my watch and it's almost 1 a.m., so I guess I should get in my PJs, too.

"Good idea," I say, taking her hand. "I'll show you to the guest room." I take her up the stairs and down the hall. "Here you go," I say as I open the door and let her in, "Sorry about all the movie posters. This is my favorite room in the house though."

"Why are you sorry?" I gasp. "This is just like my room back home. I love movie posters!"

"You just keep getting cooler and cooler, don't you?" I ask.

"Seems that way," she replies.

"Um Kat, before I go I wanted to ask you something. Are we alright?"

"Alright how?" she asks sincerely.

"I mean...the whole me being Pete Wentz thing. I just wanted to ask you in person if we were alright."

She walks up to me and puts her hand on my shoulder, looking into my eyes before replying, "Yes. We're fine." She removes her hand and walks towards the bed, her back facing me. "Honestly part of the reason I couldn't sleep last night was because I wondered if we would be in real life how we are online. You know how we joke and stuff." She turns and smiles, "But I feel completely normal around you, like I've known you forever."

"Me too," I say softly as I walk up and hug her. She fits in my arms perfectly, like he were cut in half once before and have found each other again. I lay my head on her shoulder and my chin rests on her soft skin.

"Um Pete," she says, patting my back, "you can let go now. I'm gonna get changed."

"Right. Sorry," I blush and start to stammer, walking backwards out of the room and almost tripping when I run into the door. She giggles at my stupidity and waves before I close the door.

--Kat's POV-

Hahaha what a nerd. And yet so completely adorable and sexy at the same time. I change into my Star Wars boxer shorts with a light saber where the...ya know...should be. I thought they were appropriate. I slip on a black spaghetti-strap tank top and walk down the hall and down the stairs back to the theatre room. The guys are already in their seats and ready to start watching Episodes 4-6 - the classics.

Pete laughs out loud when he sees me. "Those boxers are hilarious! Joe...look at her boxers!"

"Ha ha...I totally have those on right now. Except my lightsabers red cuz I'm a rebel," Joe says, trying to sound tough.

"Ha ha yeah right," I start to giggle but stop when Joe pulls down his pants and reveals his boxers.

"Told you!" he laughs.

"Oh my GOD pull your pants up," Pete's now standing behind me, shielding my eyes. He's standing so close that his stomach is touching my back and I swear I can feel the outline of his...little Peter. I step away before I go red and sit down on the couch, pulling Pete down playfully next to me.

Andy starts the movie and again I jump at the music. Pete giggles and hugs me close to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and stay that way for the rest of the movie.

We watch the next two movies and again, I cry at the end of Return of the Jedi. I can't help it!

"Well its 6:30 in the morning, which means its time for me to go to sleep," I yawn. Surprisingly I didn't fall asleep during the movies. I don't know how I did it. I guess just being with the boys livens me up.

"You look so tired, kitty Kat," Pete says as he pats my head. "Want me to carry you upstairs?" I give him puppy dog eyes and nod and he lifts me up and walks me upstairs. Being 5'2" and 105 lbs. is the only possible way Pete could manage carrying a girl up steps.

He opens the door with his hand and carries me over to the bed, laying me down softly before starting to walk away.

I grab his hand. "Thank you, Pete," I say softly.

"You're welcome," he smiles widely and plants a kiss on my forehead before leaving the room.

God I'm in love with him.

--Pete's POV-

I close the door and heave a heavy sigh.

God I'm in love with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story