Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Turny

Turny

by Saisano 0 reviews

The final exam has finally begun

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Gaara, Hayate, Ino, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Temari, Other - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 617 words

-1TrainWreck
Turny

We slept all night on the rugged cliff and woke to a bright morning. Kakashi worked Sasuke hard, preparing him for the exams. What Isano did not understand was why Kakashi was teaching him this trick if he had to fight him in the long run. Unless.... "Father!"
Kakashi turned to face Isano and smiled as Sasuke huffed as two large craters were imbedded in a rock due to his Chidori. "Is Sasuke fighting Gaara in the chunin exams?" Sasuke looked at Kakashi as well as he looked at me and scratched his head.
"Well...yes." Sasuke smirked, "Excellent...I didn't even want to fight you anyway." Isano looked at Sasuke like he was going to wipe the floor with him anyway. "Well, alright...but the exams are going to start soon. Shouldn't we leave?"
Kakashi shrugged, "I guess we should. How about you go ahead, Sasuke and I still have some things to go over...like how many times he's allowed to use the Chidori in one day." Isano nodded, "Well, I guess you'll be arriving fashionably late as always."
Kakashi smiled, "Now how did you know..." Isano disappeared in green smoke as Kakashi's words were taken from him. The contestants entered the stadium as the hokage and kazekage seated themselves and looked on as one by one the genin walked into the stadium.
Hayate Gekko looked on as the genin lined up one by one. Ira and Kazu arrived as they readied themselves for the exam. "Huh...it looks like the looser is late." Kazu smirked. Ira frowned not answering as a large flash of green light spurted.
Ino looked at the middle of the stadium as Isano appeared in a spark of blue dogs as they sputtered into the sky. The crowd looked amazed and cheered as he appeared. The Kazekage looked on amazed by the boy. "Who is this?" He asked as Isano walked over to a happy Ino.
"That is the only shinobi survivor of the Pine Forest Village, Isano Hatakae." The Kazekage looked amazed, "Interesting, he could possibly even wipe out...hmm." The Third looked at him awkwardly and then looked back onto the field.
Ira and Kazu looked at Isano angrily, "Well, you just had to please the crowd." Isano smirked as he pulled Ino tight, "Yep." Suddenly, Naruto entered and tried to impress the crowd as usual by his crazy stunts.
Isano smiled and waved at Naruto as he came closer. "So, are you ready buddy?" Naruto smirked, "Dattebayo!" He said as he did a peace sign.
Sakura ran hurriedly over and pointed a finger at Ino's face. "You...him...you're dating!?" Ino smirked, "Yep...how's Sasuke looser." Sakura flared as she and Ino went at it.
"Are they always like that?" Isano asked. "Yah...she's probably fighting over me." Naruto said snickering with glee. "By the way...where is Sasuke?" Isano scratched his head, "Oh yah...they'll be late, no worries."
Gaara eyed Isano out of the corner of his eye. "I no longer desire to fight Sasuke...I want him." Kankuro shrugged, "You can't forget the plan." Gaara snarled, "Screw the plan...I will have him." Temari looked at Gaara worried about what he would do.
Hyate looked at the contestants, "Alright...so you all know that Kazu, Ira, and Isano are you opponets besides the special match that the Kazekage has set. So...let the exam begin!"
The crowd cheered in anticipation as Hyate looked at his board, "First up will be Neji Hyuuga and Isano Hatakae." Neji looked at Isano, eyes unwavering. Isano never budged from his spot and readied himself for the battle, the battle that would finally show off his real strength.
Sign up to rate and review this story