Categories > Original > Fantasy > First Female Football Superstar

First Female Football Superstar

by MarioDS01 0 reviews

Sam makes a wish with two items in it: To be great in Football and that his bestfriend Gary would have girlfriend. But this wish has unexpected results.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1285 words

0Unrated
First Day at High School

Well this is it! Today is my very first day of going to High School as a Freshman in Dream High School. And yes as ever kid who has their first day here, I was nervous. At least my bestfriend Gary is going to this same school as well.

Gary and I have been friends since we were little when we ment each other at the First Presbyterian Church in Dream City. We both were and still are geeks with videogames and things like that. I am into mostly RPG games and all sorts of movies including old ones that are good and always avoided the bad ones, including the unimaginable amount of bad horror movies these days. Gary is a big Star Wars geek, I mean a really big Star Wars geek. He keeps collecting all sort of collector's figures and such. He even does home videos of Star Wars Parodies with one of his friends. I like Star Wars too, bad not as much as him.

Anyways, back to the church. The pastor of the church is named Mario. Yes I kid you not, his name is really Mario, like the plumer hero Mario. Me and Gary always silently make fun of his name and imagine that the game game hero Mario is in the pulpit. I actually like the pastor alot. He always had alot of funny stories to tell based on the different passages in the bible. That was the reason me and Gary kept going to church, to listen to Mario's funny stories. But we are still christians as well.

OK, back to the story that I was telling you about, the first day of High School. Well I got into the building and it was quite something. The halls were crowded with many students and it took time for me to get to my locker. Luckly, I did not have to face bullies, which is very good. I good to first class a little late.

When I got there I saw Gary. I was relieved that I get to be with him first period. The teacher in the class was very nice and excuse any freshman being late to class since it was my first day along with others.

The first class went on pretty well, and good news is that there is no homework, which I was glad about. I don't really care about doing homework. The rest of the classes before my lunch hour went good as well and no homework in them either.

When I got to lunch hour, things got quite interesting here. I learned a few things around here. I learned that the girls always go for the jocks, especially the football ones like in the tv shows and movies. This disappointed me a little, hoping that geeks would be more popular then jocks. But something else grabbed my attention. I saw againest a way that there seems to be some big guy in a baseball cap who was getting more players to sign up for football. But what really took me for surprise is that part of the sign says that he accepts girls to be players as well. This I needed to check out.

I walked up to the table and greeted by the couch, "Hey there young man, what your name and are you interested to be part of the team?" "My name is Sam" I answer, "I am not really interested in being part of the team, but can I ask you something?" "You can ask couch Hope anything, what is it Sam?" "Well, I was wondering why you of all people want to invite girls to be football players?" I asked. "That is a good question Sam", answered Hope, "The thing is I have a dream that someday that all major sports would aloud that Man and Woman would play sports together and not seperately" finished Hope. "Well...good luck on that" I said think Hope is a weirdo, and went back with Gary until the bell ran for next period.

The rest of the classes went well and with no surprise, no homework there either. I did in one study hall tryed to talk with a girl, but did not seemed to be interest in geeks like the other girls. After school was over, I was a little down that there seems no hope to getting a girlfriend in this school unless you were a jock, but I'm a geek. Since I had no homework to do I went to Gary's house to play some videogames with him until dinner and went home.

After dinner I went on my computer in my bedroom to check what email I got. Nothing much interesting, just a bunch of newsletters and such to different online memberships. But one caught my eye. The topic is Make a Wish. This kind of puzzled me that somehow junkmail got into my inbox. I even had junkmail protection, yet I see this. But I was curious about it and thought it could do no harm. I open it up. It asked me some various personal information then asked me to type out me wish. It took me a while to come up with one then it came to mind. The wish I typed out was: To be great at playing football like the jocks and that my bestfriend Gary would have a girlfriend who loves and cares for him. The 2nd part I wanted to put down so I was not too selfish with wishes since this maybe was the only time I could get a wish granted. After a while of surfing the net, it was getting late and decided I needed to go to bed for the next school day.

I went to bed pray to the Lord God that this wish would come true. The thing is as a christian I was pretty open minded of supernatural things. I wanted to pray to God to make sure that this wish was real and hope that he would not strike lighting on me for doing this. Then I went to sleep.

Morning have came to me. I was never much of a morning person. So I got up as usually to go to the bathroom to clean myself up. I felt a little odd, but I was just too sleepy to take great notice.

I got to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I decided to take a shower to wake myself up a little. After a while the shower did alert me more, but this time I wish I did not alert myself. I saw something on my chest that did not belong, then I notice long hair all over my face and notice something missing in the below the belt area. I jumped out of the shower wanting to check what the heck was going on.

I went to the mirror and rubbed the steam off. The face I saw was mine, but looked quite different. The face seemed softer, the eyelashes seemes fuller, my hair long and girly, my nose is smaller, etc. Then I saw the rest of my body. One my chest were girl's breast, my wast was smaller, my arms and legs are slimmer, I had feminine curves and something was missing below the belt. "I mest be dreaming, I can't be a girl" I thought. I did the old pinch yourself to wake yourself. when I did I let out a girly shout. I notice I am still here. Then I realize that this may not be a dream and somehow I am really a real girl.

To Be continued
Sign up to rate and review this story