Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diaries Of A Werewolf

'Property Of Frankie Iero'

by GeeDeexx 2 reviews

Bob's revenge...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 2127 words

0Unrated
Sorry I haven't posted a story in like four days. I've been so brainded and bored and definate WRITER'S BLOCK. So I think this might be a short one, 'cause I'm still all stupid and bored.

If any of this refers to an actual happening, it's completely coincidental. If there's a joke/comment/even that has been used in another story, don't yell at me. When I read a story, I remember it, and I don't copy. Oh, by the way- here you go:
(C) woot. My wanna-be copyright sign!!!

I own myself. Well, actually, I have made bets before where I actually... Oh, dammit, I'm doing it again. Enjoy, everyone.

-------------------------------------


I was tired. So tired, that I couldn't sleep. It was summer, July 1st. Two days 'til my birthday. And I couldn't sleep. Why? I didn't know. I was sitting in the bathroom, actually more like crouched in the corner, with a migrain. The bathroom lights were on, but I was too tired to move and go back to bed. With another run through my hair I stood, trudging two steps to the sink where I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbing my Dad's sleeping pills from a while ago. He had grown out of it, and occasionally I would take one. But only when I knew I couldn't possibly fall asleep without them- I had used them last night, and the night before, and the night before...
I slid it into my mouth and almost swallowed it with a gulp of water from the sink when it wouldn't go down. I held in a cough and spit it out into the sink, my mouth buried in my elbow.
"Dammit," I muttered, taking another drink of water and placing my hands on the corner of the sink, staring at the sleeping pill lying in the sink, then up at the mirror.
To tell the truth, I looked horrible. Horribly inhuman- My eyes that matched Gee's were dark and dull, flecks of the white in them like my fur when I changed. My hair was a mess, you could tell that at least my K-9 teeth were sharper than usual, and my senses were in the middle of changing to the wolven ones- so they were terrible. Pains shot through my body, but I was so tired that I couldn't change. I shoved the pills back in the medicine cabinet and then slid to the floor, my hand tracing the wall and turning off the light, leaning against the wall, my feet wedged in the small crack under the sink. I sat there, staring at the dark figure that I guessed were my knees. With a sigh, I looked at my watch and flicked on the night light.
4 AM. Great.
I fell onto my side as the small light flickered out.

8:21 AM.
I awoke, but not on the cold hard floor in the bathroom as I thought I would have. I was on Mikey's bed. I almost questioned it, but remembered that I had broke my bed- with a little help from Frankie. The couch had been my home for a while. I coughed slightly, sitting up. I had fallen asleep at 10 AM, according to my trusty watch, and now the damn clock in my head woke me up. With a tired scowl I fell back on the bed, staring at the dark blue ceiling above me. I rubbed my face, and when I dropped my hand there was red on it. The first thing that popped into my head was blood, but I couldn't be blood. I didn't hurt. The second thing that came into my head was a name.
"Bob!" I whispered loudly, standing up and running into the bathroom to smile slightly.
'PROPERTY OF FRANKIE IERO' Was written on the side of my chin, almost touching the left side of my lip. Of course, it was written in red. With a smiled I washed most of it off, but it was definately still readable. With a sigh I walked out of the bathroom and then into the living room, plopping on top of my Dad and laying across him.
"Hiya Dad. I got a tattoo. Bob inspired me." My Dad laughed, sitting back in the chair and looking at the TV, which was of some stupid horror show.
"A horror movie before 12:00? You broke a record." I said, watching as the creature grabbed the woman from behind, ripping off the flesh on her right arm. With a grimace, I stood.
"It's one nerdy horror movie for me each day. I think I'll save this one." I said, the woman's screams echoing as the flesh was ripped. He smiled as I walked into the kitchen, and I then dropped my jaw to see Frankie sticking a metal knife in the toaster.
"Frankie, you fucking moron!" I said, shoving him and unplugging the toaster.
"Oh. My bad. Hey, since you're mine, could'jya make me breakfast?" I frowned, and then noticed that there was no way he could have seen the writing- he was on the opposite side of me.
"Frank, did you write this or did Bob?" I asked, and Frankie shrugged, saying,
"Bob asked me too, since you dropped dead on the bathroom floor. You're usually a really light sleeper, you know, but Mikey picked you up and you didn't open your eyes." I sighed, pulling the knife out of the toaster along with the burnt bread. I laughed slighly. Frankie could be a moron- I had been right.
"What? You telling me you've never burned a piece of toast?"
"I've burned toast but I've never shoved a metal knife in a plugged in toaster. What do you want for breakfast, seeing as I'm a mother all of the sudden?" Frankie smiled.
"Well, if you want to know what I want," He began, and I rolled my eyes and placing my hand on my forehead until he was done with his list.
"Chocolate chip pancakes, a bacon-cheese omelette, and a bagel with an fried egg and cheese on it?" I said, looking up at him.
"Yes. That's about it."
"Frankie, honestly-"
"It says you're my property, doesn't it? I'm hungry. I want it to be like a restaraunt." I sighed, glaring at him.
"I'm doing this because I'm a nice person. Not because I'm admitting that you do have authority over me. Because I'm nice." He smiled.
"Like the other billion times that you've cooked for me when I asked you to?" I sighed. Of course. "Ooh, can I watch?" He asked, sitting on the counter and smiling at me.
"Would you like a foot massage also, Master Iero?" I said pleasantly, grabbing a couple of pans and some cooking spray. Next was the pancake mix, the chocolate chips, the eggs, a bagel, and four pieces of cheese. Two for the omelette, two for the bagel.
I began with the pancakes, making the batter and putting chocolate chips into it, then cracking two eggs on a pan I had sprayed with cooking spray.
"Will bacon bits suffice?" I asked, grabbing the bacon bits from the fridge.
"I guess," He said, sighing and then smiling. I shook my head and sprinkled on bacon bits over the two pieces of cheese on the omelette, turning off that part of the oven and flipping a pancake with chocolate chips pressed into the batter, and then another one, and another one.
"I want five pancakes." He said, and I laughed.
"I would like a million dollars." I said, flipping the omelette onto a plate next to one pancake. I put three more pancakes on top of the first one, and then heard a ding as the bagel finished. I ignored it, cracking an egg on the side of the pan I had used for the omelette, and while waiting to flip it I took out the bagel and put two pieces of cheese on one side, flipping the egg and sliding it onto the bagel. I set the top of the bagel on the bottom and then got out the whip cream, as he had specifically asked for, spraying some on the pancakes and then grabbing the syrup, pouring it on generously as he liked it. With that I grabbed a knife and a fork, setting them on the sides of the plate, turning to Frankie who had fallen asleep. I sighed, setting the plate on the small table and then putting a spoon, the knife and fork from on top of the plate right next to it. I looked at it, then sighed, remembering his words about a restaraunt. I frowned, grabbing a white napkin and a pen, biting my lip as I wrote on it.
'RAINE'S ENSLAVEMENT' in all fancy letters on it, then putting it under the silverwear. I almost left but then grabbed a sticky note, jotting down: 'leave the check on the table' on it. I set it down, then throwing the pen at Frankie.
"Food's getting cold." I said, and he jumped up, sliding into his seat. Just then, Mikey walked into the room.
"Oh, you made breakfast? Can you make me some?" I sighed, leaning against the counter, and then popping back up.
"Of course! Hope you like chocolate chip pancakes... Why don't you ask everyone else while you're at it?"
"Oh, what's that smell?" Called Ray, walking into the kitchen followed by my Dad and Bob.
"Breakfast? Without me?" Dad said, and I laughed slightly.
"Hope you like what Frankie's eating. 'Cause that's what you're getting." Instantly the guys floated to the table and all sat down. I smiled, shaking my head, beginning with the pancakes...

When I was done with everything, I turned to the dishes, and opened the dishwasher.
"You don't have to do the dishes, I can do them." Said Ray, but I shook my head.
"I got it." I said, beginning to load some in the dishwasher.
"No, really, I'll do it." He stood, and before he scraped his food into the garbage I slid the plate out of his hand.
"I forgot to eat." I said, snatching the fork out of his hands and plopping down in his seat.
"You know I would have volunteered to do the dishes too, it's just that Ray has faster reflexes than me." Said Mikey, and everyone else agreed with nods and 'yesses.'
"Do you always eat other people's food?" Asked Bob, staring at me as I raised the fork to my mouth with a glob of pancakes on it. I smiled.
"At that one place called Felicity's," That was the orphanage I went to, I referred to it as Felicity's because I didn't want to call it Felicity's Orphanage. Why would you go into the orphanage buisness, anyway? "-This guy said that if I would eat a chewed up Rice Crispy then he'd give me five bucks. And the kid who was chewing spit out this glob of white Rice Crispy, and I picked it up," I said, picking up a glob of the pancakes, and smiling. "-and ate it. Nobody talked to me from that day on." I shoved the chocolatey pancake into my mouth and smirked as Bob stuck out his tongue.
"I mean that's not too bad, but it's still kinda nasty." I laughed and stood, the empty plate in hand as I did so.
"Here you go." I said, handing it to Ray and watching him slide it into the dishwasher as the last dish.
"By the way, nice tattoo, Raine." Bob said, laughing.
"Yeah, but as Frankie says you were too chicken to do it." Bob frowned slightly.
"I was tired, and I knew you would wake up, so I told him to do it. I wasn't chicken, though." I smiled, and said,
"Uh-huh, yeah, okay." With that sarcastic remark I began to walk out the room, when Frankie spoke up.
"Hey Rainey, I was starting to rethink that foot massage."

THAT NIGHT
8:54 PM

"Raine, I think we should tell them." My Dad looked at me, his eyes plain and serious. The guys had all just ran out to grab beer and whatever else they wanted.
"What would they..." I began, but trailed off.
"They won't shoot you or anything. They know that you're... That you're mine." He said, hugging me tight. I smiled, feeling my eyes water as I hugged him back, my face buried in his chest.
"Thank you, Dad. But when you say you're mine, you're forgetting that I have 'property of Frank Iero' written on me." He smiled, laughing slightly.
"Oh well. Frankie can ask Ray for a foot massage next time."
"Damn, that was nasty." I said, smiling, and looking up at my Dad. "Thank you so much, Dad."
Sign up to rate and review this story