Categories > Celebrities > Justin Timberlake > Different but Together

Arguing

by hopingformagic 0 reviews

Conversation between Justin and his mom....among some other things.

Category: Justin Timberlake - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 458 words

0Unrated
Justin sat on the bed in his room. This was great, Just great. It was bad enough that Rachel was here on vacation but now, they had to meet again! This vacation really wasn't starting to be what he'd thought it'd be.

Trace had left a few minutes ago. They had agreed to go back to the hills after Justin had had time to cool down and hopefully convince Lynn to "uninvite" Rachel. Justin took a quick shower and climbed the stairs to the second floor. On his way there, he'd past Whitney Housten, Jim Careey, and Bette Midler. He knocked on Lynn's door. She had hairpins going in all directions and she was still in her bathrobe. "Hi hon." She looked in the mirror, fizing her hair. "Look, could you wait a few miutes?" Justin sighed. "I need to talk to you about the dinner tonight." He said, stepping through the door. Justin's mom nodded. "Sure!" She answered, still looking in the mirror.

"Why did you invite Mr. Watson and his family?" Justin asked bluntly. The thing was, you never got anywhere with Lynn talking small chit-chat. Lynn looked at him, surprised. "Why not? He's very kind and he's helped your Aunt a few times already." Justin shook his head."But why did you have to invite his whole /family/?" Lynn frowned. "Well for one thing, you don't invite a father and husband and tell him not to bring his family." She took out a hair pin. "Besides I think that Mrs. Watson is very interesting and their daughter, what's her name again?, oh yes Rachel, is about your age." Justin snorted "What do you expect us to do, play hide and seek?" he asked, sarcastically. Lynn folded her arms across her chest. "If you don't like her, you don't have to talk to them." Justin finally nodded. "Oh, but you, Trace, Rachel, and Cindy will be seated at the same table." Lynn added. Justin stared at her. Lynn smiled. "Very well now, you'll have to leave me to fix this mess." She said, pointed at her hair.

"Fuck it!" Justin said, angrily. He was with Cindy on a ski lift. "I can't believe it. I really can't." Cindy smiled sympathetically at him. "But Lynn's leaving tonight, before the party, right?" Justin nodded. "That dosn't make much of a difference though, does it?" Justin sighed. "She's coming and there's nothing I can do about it. Hell, she hates me!" Cindy looked behind them. Trace was sitting on another ski lift. She waved at him. He waved back. Justin smiled warily. Cindy and Trace had liked each other for years. This year, they might actually do something about it. At least some people were enjoying themselves he thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story