Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Springtime

by Jazzonia 0 reviews

Springtime excitement for Sirius; R/S

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Lupin, Sibyll Trelawney, Sirius - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 355 words

-1Boring
It is spring, and Sirius is excited.

"Remusremusremus, wakeupwakeupwakeup!" The over-energetic Sirius jumps onto Remus's bed. The sticky syrup leftover from breakfast smears from the ends of his sleeves to Remus's sheets.

"Gnahh," Remus groans, attempting to roll over with Sirius's body weight on top of him. Sirius glances surreptitiously over his shoulder before closing the gap between the curtains. He grins, then leans down to kiss Remus softly. That wakes the other boy up; he sits up in bed, gooseflesh rising on his pale bare chest as he raises a hand to rest on Sirius's cheek.

"Morning," he whispers, smiling slowly and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "What's so exciting?"

"It's /spring/," Sirius whispers urgently, as if it's a desperately important secret. "It's spring and you're sleeping! You can't sleep in during springtime. We need to runrunrun!" He bounces up and down a few times, and Remus becomes a bit exasperated.

"Sirius, it's the eve of the moon. You know I'm tired." Remus says this out of habit, but even before the words exit his mouth, he realizes that they are untrue.

"Actually," he adds, taking a moment to judge his physical state, "I feel really energetic." He swings his legs over the side of the bed and stands, parting the curtains to allow Sirius to step out as well. Remus glances around -- the room is empty, probably because it is breakfast time. He spins quickly around and forcefully pins Sirius to the wall, quelling his protests with two strong hands and an eager mouth. Sirius, while taken aback at first, allows himself to be swept up by Remus's newfound energy. Remus feels all traces of sleep leave him as their bodies rise into each other's, surging and moving and pulsing with energy. Remus's hands move down to Sirius's hips, shifting them so that they were squarely underneath his own. As he pushes his own body against his lover's, Remus hears Sirius gasp; it's breathy and girly and so not-Sirius that it's incredible.

"Remus," Sirius gasps not too much later, pausing to catch his breath. "Hey, Remus. let's stay inside today."

"Agreed."
Sign up to rate and review this story