Categories > Anime/Manga > FAKE > A Day Can Change Everything

7:00

by Tamurai 0 reviews

Dee and Ryo wake up and get a little visit from Bikky and Carol.

Category: FAKE - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 1341 words

1Ambiance
Ack. Sorry for lack of update. I had writers block that you wouldn't believe and have hadmultiple tests and projects, not to mention state testing in which if you don't do good you're held backa year. Ack! Its just been one gigantic stress ball with me.

Anyway, if you noticed in the title there's been a seven hour time skip. That is supposed to be there. Dee and Ryo were sleeping during that time. You don't want me writing abot some one who is asleep all ch. now do you? Tehe.

Alright, finally here is ch. 3 of A Day Can Change Everything-7:00


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember, when I was I boy, the way the leaves fell as autumn came. The yellow and orange leaves slowly falling to the ground, stirring as the wind blew, carrying them to places unknown. As a child, I would sit on the bench in the park watching the leaves for hours until my mother or father had to come and get me. For some reason, seeing those leaves fall, made think of my future and wonder if I would one day I would become some one great, or just become another leaf, falling to the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The light shined threw the window, blinding me as I opened my eyes. I slowly removed myself from the bed and headed to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. As I put the eggs in the pan to fry, I heard a man groaning from my bedroom; the blankets rustled and footsteps were heard walking into the living room.

The man looked up at me and smiled. I loved that smile. It was such a pure smile, no sexual intentions behind it, nothing fake to cover up something, just a smile accentuating true happiness.

"You know, you're supposed to sleep in on your birthday and let your lover cook your breakfast and serve you in bed." The man said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his stomach against my back. "But you have clearly broken these rules and gotten up early and made breakfast." He kissed my neck gently. "Really Ryo, it's our day off. You should have slept in and I would have been happy to make your breakfast."

"How do you want your eggs cooked?" I asked him.

He laughed quietly, "Over easy."

I giggled in response. "As always."

He kissed my neck again, his lips in an evident smile. "Hey, what can I say? I'm an over easy guy."

I laughed. "Honestly Dee, don't you think you could have come up with a better pun the that?"

"Nope."

Dee let go of my waist and went to retrieve the paper before sitting down at the table. I quickly finished cooking our eggs and sat down at the table, handing Dee his plate. He looked at it with dismay.

"What, no toast?" He said jokingly.

"If you want toast," I replied. "Then you have to get up and make it yourself."

Dee playfully threw his napkin at me and stuck at his tongue.

"You suck." He said.

I smiled. "Well you blow."

He laughed. We always played this game.

"You swallow." He replied back.

"You get paid to do it."

"Well, you know what?"

"What?" I asked

"You do it for free." Dee said nonchalantly as he took a bite of his egg.

I playfully gasped. "My god your right. I need to start charging for such a service."

Dee began to cough on his egg as he laughed. He quickly took a swig or water to wash it down.

"If you start charging, then I'll charge too. On top of that, I'll charge extra for 'other services'."

"Okaaaaaaaaay." said a man's voice coming from the door. "I obviously walked in at the wrong moment."

Dee and I looked up to see Bikky standing at the door with Carol. I smiled and waved them in to sit at the table.

"If I had known you two were going to drop in, then I would have made more eggs. Aren't you two supposed to be counseling at that summer camp?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are," replied Bikky. "But today's our day off, so we decided to come wish you a happy birthday Ryo."

I smiled. "Why that was very sweet of you. How long can you stay?"

"Not long." said Carol. "This is a stop in to say 'hi' and 'bye' sort of ordeal. Bikky and I need to run some errands and then head back to the camp."

I frowned. "Well that's too bad. I was looking forward to the two of you staying with us today."

"I wasn't." Dee said loudly raising his hand.

I playfully swatted my hand at him. "Cover you mouth when your talking and eating."

"Well we better be on our way if we're going to finish our errands and get back to camp on time." Said Bikky standing up from the table. "And that reminds me," Bikky pulled a small silver box out of his pocket. "Here's your birthday present." Bikky tossed the box at me.

"Bikky don't throw it." Carol yelled. "Well, we're gonna be on our way now. Buy you guys. And happy birthday Ryo" And with that, Bikky and Carol waved goodbye and left.

I turned back to Dee. "That certainly was nice of them to drop by like this."

Dee shook his head. "You talk more and more like an old man every day Ryo, I swear to god."

I looked at the box. "Should I open it or wait until this evening?"

Dee shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, whatever you want to do."

Dee returned his focus back the paper. I let out an annoyed grumph and got up to take a shower.

"I can't believe this made into the paper." Said Dee sounding surprised and a little angry. "We told them not to print this stuff."

I turned around. "What made into the papers?"

"The Turner case." He replied. " We told them not to put it in the paper and they civically disobey us. That is so annoying."

I frowned. I couldn't believe that the Turner case was printed in the newspaper either. A woman and her five-year-old son had been murdered by the mother's ex-husband. We were working desperately to find the ex but much to our prevail, could find nothing. The precinct had told the press not to print anything on it and we are trying to keep it under wraps until we find the ex-husband, but the paper disobeyed us. Why did they have to let the people of New York hear such a sad story?

"Hey Dee, I'm going to take a shower okay."

I caught a glimpse of Dee's eyes. There was that evil flash again.

"May I join you?" He asked as he stood up from the table.

"Only if you really want to."

Dee came up to me and gently kissed my lips.

"Of course I want to." He murmured before kissing me again, this time more passionate and lustful.

I clutched my hands to the top of his back and moaned.

"Happy birthday Ryo." Said Dee with his lips pressed against mine. "I love you."

I smiled into the kiss. Today was going to be a very good birthday.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish my time with Bikky and Carol hadn't been so brief. After all, it was the last time I was ever going to see them again.

I can only hope that I seemed like a strong person to them. Hopefully I didn't seem weak and frail. Hopefully to them, I didn't look like an autumn leaf fluttering in the wind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay. There was ch. 3. Sorry that there wasn't that much yaoi and it was basically talking, but I had to introduce the Turner case and I thought this wasa creative idea. Remember the Turner case, it willl play a big part in this story.

Thanks for reading, I'll try to update soon. Remember, reviews are always apreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story