Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

He proves himself to all the world.

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 952 words

0Unrated
I decided to wear a strapless dress; mostly black , white embroidered hearts at the bottom, with buttons at the top, and thin white belt at the bottom. After slipping my dress on I went into the bathroom to do my makeup. Looking into the black framed mirror I swiped red eye shadow on my bottom lid and jet black at the top, then I slipped on my red kitten heels. I walked back to the other room and knocked to see if anyone could tell me where to go.

I knocked four times and finally someone answered the door.

It was Jamie.

" Sorry to bother you Jamie, but I have no clue where to go I forgot to ask Frankie. Can you help me?"

" Oh, your not bothering me, I was alone anyway. Hold on let me get my purse and you can ride with me over to the arena."

" Thanks so much."

" No problem, you will get use to this after awhile."

We walked out to her black Honda civic.

" Sorry my car isn't very glamorous, I am not into that flashy stuff."

" Neither am I, so why did you decided to go on tour with your brother?"

" Well, after Bert moved out I missed him a lot . And plus my so called mom wants nothing to do with me. So I decided it would be best if I stayed with Bert."

" Your mother sounds like mine, she doesn't even know where I am right now."

" Yea, those cold hearted bitches. But anyway, Frankie and you are so cute together.'

" Oh...ha we aren't together."

" Oh I see. Why not?"

" I am not ready to be with someone right now."

" Well at least you have someone lined up, Bert won't let one guy get within 2 feet of me. Here we are!"

We pulled up to the back of the arena, it was a gated area, there were tout buses behind the gate. We pulled up to the security guard and Jamie showed him her backstage card. Then we showed the other at the door the card and made our way to the green room. We passed series of hallways and finally stopped in front of a big wood door, I guess this was the green room. Jamie opened the door and everyone was shattering away. All the girls were talking to the guys, they all looked gorgeous I started to feel self conscience. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

" Frankie get off silly, none of that"

" Awe come on."

" No cuddling."

" I will get you later."

" Sure you will. So what's up?"

" Not much just waiting for our turn to get on stage. You look spiffy."

" Spiffy? I was looking for you to say something else."

" Oh... he he... you look beautiful."

I smiled.

A short man with a head set busted into the room saying it was time for the band.

" See ya, hun."

" Bye, doll."

" Good luck."

" Your all the luck I need."

It might have sounded sappy to you, but come on how many times a day do you have Frank Iero saying that?

The other girls and I made our way onto the wings of the stage. I loved watching Frankie jump from place to place with all his energy. I started to get butterflies, Frankie gave me a wink form the stage. I really was happy to be here with him, he is making me fall harder and harder for him. Out of nowhere I was being pulled onto the stage by Frankie.

Oh god.

" Everyone out there I want you to say hello to Avila."

I whispered to Frankie

" Why are you doing this?"

He whispered back

" Don't worry."

No matter what happens whenever he said those words everything was better.

People started screaming my name.

" This girl right here is a true fan, I met her exactly 2 months ago today. But she is more than a fan to me, she means the world to me, this girl has me falling for her really bad. This girl is Avila, my doll."

I almost cried, but I held my tears back. No one has ever said that except for Julian, not even Chase and Frankie hasn't even known me that long and he already loves me, I think I love him too but I have to take it slow.

After that little surprise the band played 2 more songs. The last song was dedicated to me. After the concert, I ran and jumped on Frankie's back surprising him.

" Hun, you really didn't have to do that."

" Doll, your worth it."

" So what now?"

" I have to stay behind to sign stuff and take pics."

" Awe, ok."

" You go ahead and head back to the room, I will be back later."

I jumped off his back and walked to the front of him and gave him a lingering hug.

" See ya."

I walked around looking for Jamie so she could give me a ride home.

I finally found her, but she was doing something she shouldn't have .

She was all over, GERARD!

" Jamie, get off right now, I am taking you with me!"

They were both trashed.
Poor Liberty.

" Where are your keys?"

" Ova, theres."

She said slurring her words.

" I am taking you with me!"

I picked her up off the floor and told Gerard to go find Liberty.

I helped her to the car the best I could, poor girl its sad to see her like this. I drove back to the hotel and placed her in bed, putting a trashcan next to her bed.

I was so tired, I laid in my bed falling falling falling in to the mist of my dream world.














Sign up to rate and review this story