Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Teeth

by iamzuul 1 review

What some men find intimidating, others find fascinating. [one shot]

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Asuma, Other - Published: 2005-09-17 - Updated: 2005-09-18 - 266 words - Complete

3Funny
Mmm, a delicious crack pairing produced by Imamade Nandomo. Hana being, of course, the older sister of Kiba's that we see, what, two times in the anime and once in the manga? Good times, good times. For the wonderous Kilerkki on eff eff dot net, who has made my time spent online considerably more enjoyable.

Naruto not mine, etcetera and so on.


Request - Asuma/Hana, "Teeth"

:D

"I hate men," she said, and brusquely threw another twig on the fire.

"And why do you hate men?" Asuma asked. From the tone of his voice it sounded like he was indulging a temper tantrum, and that only pissed her off worse.

"Because men are idiots," she said. 'And that includes you,' she added mentally, but did not say it out loud. "Men are short-sighted, easily distracted, and never look beyond the physical. They're easily intimidated by any woman who could be a threat to them. As if my dogs weren't enough, most men take one look at my teeth -" which were, even she had to admit, rather impressively sharp " - and run in the opposite direction."

This time she threw a pine-cone on the fire. It popped and threw sparks in a satisfying manner.

She caught the scent of his cigarette smoke as he exhaled, and beside her Katsu wrinkled his nose. "I dunno," he said, and this time his tone was more lazy than indulgent. "I always thought your teeth were rather kinky."

She looked up at him sharply. The smile he gave her back was angelically innocent, but would have been better suited on a devil.
Sign up to rate and review this story