Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

A Hotel Room in Paris

by Dancemandydance 2 reviews

Finally...what you've all been waiting for. Enjoy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 2811 words

1Hot
-Kat's POV-

While the guys are onstage, I take a quick shower in the locker room. I was a little sweaty from just performing and after Pete attacked me I needed to cool off. I can still hear the crowd screaming and Patrick's voice reverberating off the walls as I get changed. I change into a black short-sleeved button up top and jean capris, complete with these adorable red shoes. I absolutely have to look amazing when Pete comes off that stage.

After I'm done getting ready, I go watch the rest of the show from the sidelines. The rest of my band was really tired from the flight and decided to go back to the hotel and conk out. The boys are performing "Dance, Dance". Patrick's singing his heart out, Joe's being...Joe. Andy's amazing and Pete's playing I think better than I've heard him play in a really long time. He looks over and sees me sitting on top of an equipment case, my feet bobbing up and down. I smile and give a cute little wave, and he responds by licking his bass. God I wish I was that bass guitar...tonight I will be.

-Pete's POV-

It's funny that I caught Kat's eye right before I always do the "bass lick" on that song. I swear I saw her shudder when I did it...I only hope I can make her feel the same way tonight.

We perform "Saturday" and end the show on a high note. I think this is the best show we've ever played...possibly because I'm not being such a downer anymore. I run off stage and go directly for Kat sitting on the case.

"Hi beautiful." I go to hug her but she leans back.

"Pete, you're all sweaty. Ew!!!" She sees me frown and giggles, puts her hand on the back of my neck, and pulls me into her. "You sounded amazing tonight," she whispers right before melding her lips with mine. I love hearing that and I can never hear it enough, but when Kat says it, it feels 5000 times better.

"Wow...when did this happen?" Joe asks, putting his guitar down and whipping his face with a towel.

"About 5 minutes before we went on," I say without looking at him. I can't stop staring into Katrina's eyes.

"Thank God. I swear the sexual tension could like...strangle a goat."

"What? Jesus you are a dork," Andy jokes, hitting him on the head with his drumsticks. "But yeah...Joe's right. It was getting kinda...unbearable."

"You think it was unbearable for YOU?" Kat laughs. "I had to live with the guy." I put my hand around her waist and give her a little tickle, causing her to jump off the case. "PETE! Not cool." I giggle and put my arm around her.

"What made you tell her, Pete?" Patrick asks.

"She confronted me about Chad and I flipped out and kissed her, basically."

"Kat did you tell him?"

"Tell me what?" I look at Patrick and back at Kat.

"That Chad has a girlfriend..." Kat whispers. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Good, wasn't worried anyway," I say sem-convincingly. "Let's blow this popsicle stand, lady." We walk back to the dressing room and get ready for the meet and greet. We decided to do it again on this tour because it was smaller. I take my shirt off and start searching in my bag for another one when I feel two very warm hands wrap around my waist.

"Not now, Joe," I laugh.

"Wha?" Kat gasps. "Are you cheating on me already?" I turn around and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Never," I whisper. She smiles up at me, gets up on her top toes and kisses me. Her hands move from my back to my stomach, stroking it gently and making me shiver.

"Seriously dudes...I'd like NOT to smell like barf for the meet and greet and if you guys keep going at it I'm afraid I might puke," Joe says behind me. I kiss her again, very quick and light. She gives me a "later" face and pats my ass when I turn around to start looking for a shirt to wear.

"Are you going to come to the meet and greet?" Patrick asks Katrina.

"Yeah...so I can get my boob signed...but not really," she says with a straight face.

"I can sign that for you," I suggest and take a pen out of my pants.

"Maybe later," she winks. "But I'm going to go back to the hotel and grab a bite." She sees me frown and walks over to me and hugs me. "You don't want me there when the little girls ask to have your baby...do you?" I shake my head and hug her back.

"I'll be there soon." I kiss her on the cheek and she walks out.

-Kat's POV-

I swear that was the longest meet and greet ever. I fell asleep watching some crappy movie and by the time Pete knocks on my door its almost 1 am. I get off of my bed and walk over to the door, fling my fingers through my hair and look in the mirror. I look surprisingly good. I open the door and he smiles at me.

"Hello, Katrina. May I come in?"

"What ever for?" I say sweetly.

"Um...hot steamy sex."

"Who said I was going to sleep with you tonight, Wentz?" His face drops. He thinks I'm serious. This is fun.

"Oh um...Well I," he stutters and looks down at the ground. I open the door all the way, grab him by the shirt and pull him inside. "Jesus!" I attack him with my lips, jumping up and putting my hands around his neck and pulling his lips down hard on top of mine. I moan against his lips and feel him shudder.

"Did you honestly think I wasn't going to sleep with you tonight?" I say, tracing my finger down his chest and looking up at him with bedroom eyes.

"I...yeah. Maybe."

"You're insane, then," I whisper before pecking at his neck. He moans...I think I hit a weak spot. I kiss it again and he pulls me so close to him it almost hurts.

"Just a little," he whispers before he leans down and starts to suck gently on my neck. I moan...He knows he's hit my weak spot because he giggles against my flesh when I practically collapse in his arms. "Maybe we should take this over to the bed." I nod and walk towards the bed, causing him to walk backwards until he falls down on it. I bite my lip and look down at him, propped up on his elbows, legs wide open. Slowly I start to unbutton my shirt when he stops me by grabbing my arm.

"Let me do that." He pulls me on top of him and spins us around so he's now in control. He unbuttons my second button and kisses the exposed flesh, breathing hot air onto my skin. He looks up at me and cocks his eyebrow, smiling before kissing my chest again and undoing the other button. I moan and lean my head back, pushing my chest up into his face, causing him to engulf it in kisses even deeper as he unbuttons the rest of the top and kisses down to my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair as he kisses around my belly button.

"You're body is so beautiful," he whispers in between his kisses. I think I forgot to say thank you and moaned instead, but that just made him kiss harder. He runs his finger along the top of my pants before gazing up at me with pleading eyes, as though he has to ask for permission to take them off. I nod and bite my lip, arching my head back again. He unzips my pants and pushes them down my leg, revealing my red panties.

"Jesus Christ...those are amazing. If I had known you wore panties like that all the time, I would have jumped you a lot earlier." I give him a little look and he giggles. He climbs up my body and suspends himself over me, staring at me. "You're so beautiful."

"So are you," I whisper, putting my hand up the front of his shirt. I forgot that he's a little bit ticklish there and my touch causes him to giggle and fall to my side. "Sorry," I shrug. He shakes his head and pulls me in for a kiss. He props himself up on his elbow and I follow. "God you taste amazing," I moan. He bites my lip a little bit and kisses me deeply, pushing me back down on the bed. He parts his lips from mine and sits up on his knees. I lick my lips and put one of my hands up his shirt. This time he doesn't giggle, but closes his eyes and tilts his head back. I sit up and start to kiss his neck.

"You know...it isn't fair. I'm in my bra and panties and you're still fully clothed," I whisper as I kiss along his jaw line. I start to lift his shirt up and he lifts up his arms for me to pull it off. I throw it on the ground with force and just stare at him. "Wow." His body is amazing. My eyes go down his chest to his bartskull tattoo. "This," I whisper as I trace it with my finger, "is so fucking sexy." He bites his lip and smiles at me before kissing me again. My fingers run through his hair as his hands travel to my mid back, trying to unclasp my bra.

"It unclasps in the front," I giggle. He sits back and I undo my bra, revealing my breasts.

"Now that...is fucking sexy." Before I know it he's on top of me again, kissing every inch of my breasts.

"Pete," I moan, clawing gently at his back. I can feel his erection through his pants on my leg. He kisses his way back up to my lips and I turn him over, taking control. His eyes widen with surprise as I pin his arms to his sides. I kiss him harder than I even thought possible, growling against his lips. He growls back and shifts his body a little bit under me, arching his crotch against my leg. I can't stand it anymore. I kiss down his body frantically and undo his pants, pushing them down to his ankles and taking them off. He groans and puts his fingers in my hair when I go back up to his waist and slide off his boxer-briefs. He pulls me back up to him with force, almost hurting me. I moan against his skin as he turns us over. He kisses down my chest and stomach down to my panties. He kisses my hips. The boy has a thing for hips. He slides a finger down my panties and pulls them off, looking up at me the whole time. When their off he just stares at me for a couple seconds.

"What?" I ask.

"I...God, you're body is amazing."

"Thanks, baby," I say, caressing his cheek.

"You've never called me baby before," he says as he brings himself back up to my level and hovers over me, his arms flexed, supporting his weight

"Do you not like it? I won't call you it anymore." He lowers his body down ontop of mine.

"No...I love it. Now shhh," he says, putting a finger to my lips. I open my mouth and suck on his finger, staring at him. "Oh, Jesus..." he moans as I suck harder.

I let his finger go and whisper "take me." He just nods and kisses me deeply. I wrap my legs around his waist and he slides inside me, moaning loudly. "Oh my God," I moan against his lips as he starts to thrust against me. I unwrap my legs from his waist and put them on the bed, arch myself up and grind against him, my hands around his neck still kissing him.

"OH God," he growls against my lips. "Katrina, I love you."

"I love you too, Pete." I moan between kisses. He keeps going for a half hour before we both climax simultaneously. I lean back and close my eyes and he slides himself out of me. "That was...amazing."

"I knew it would be," he smiles, brushing my hair out of my face and kissing my cheek.

"Oh yeah, Mr. Cocky?"

"Well our first kiss almost made me...ya know. So I knew this was going to be fantastic. That was...without a doubt," kiss, "the most amazing sex I've ever had." I nod in agreement and reach out and caress his chest.

"You're amazing, Pete." He smiles and runs his hand down my shoulder down my arm and to my hip. He really seems to love my hips.

"You have the best hips," he says, as though he had just heard my inner thoughts. He slides down my body and starts kissing them again.

"You're a strange boy," I giggle as he kisses across my lower stomach. He smiles up at me and kisses down to my mound before inserting his tongue into my wet flesh. "Oh Jesus," I moan as I grab the sheets, twisting them in my hands. "Pete...oh my God." He doesn't stop until he feels me shudder under him. After he's done, he lays beside me and licks his lips. "Pete, that was amazing," I whisper as I caress his chest. "Now its your turn." His eyes get wide as I travel down his body to his penis. I caress it gently before putting it my mouth. He arches his back and does the same thing I did, twisting the sheets in his hands.

"Oh God, Kat...Kat...Oh my God," he groans as I suck deeply. He repeats that over and over until he climaxes. I bring my body up beside him and he pulls me close. He puts his arm around me and I curl against his side, resting my head on his chest. "Kat, why did I wait so long to tell you I loved you?"

"I dunno...I did the same thing. I was too afraid you would laugh at me and I didn't want to lose what we had."

"Why would I laugh at you?" he asks seriously, looking down at the top of my head.

"I dunno...because..." I can't think of an answer.

"Kat...when you told me you loved me all my pain went away," he said as he stroked my back. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Pete," I whispered as I ran my ringer up and down his stomach, "I love you." He laughed at me, just to get a rise out of me. I slap his stomach and he giggles some more.

"Hey! No man beating!"

"You deserve it, ass."

"OoOoO is THAT how it is?" he yells as he climbs on top of me once more, pinning my arms down. "You're gonna get it, missy."

"Give it to me, big boy," I giggle. He growls at me and attacks me with a hard, passionate kiss that causes me to sink into the bed. I growl back and pull his body down on top of mine. He slides into me once more and we start to make love again. He loses his grip on my hands and starts caressing my side with one hand while supporting himself with the other. My hands claw at his back. He flips over and I am now on top. I sit up and grind against him, straddling him. He looks up at me and his eyes pan down to my breasts before he closes his eyes and leans his head back, moaning with pleasure. I continue until he climaxes into me and I follow soon after. I collapse beside him, almost completely out of breath.

"Wow...I've never been on top before. That's hard," I say breathlessly.

"Really? Never? You were amazing...I don't believe you."

"Seriously," I reply. "I loved it though..."

"Me too...we're definitely doing that again," he says sweetly as he pulls me into him.

"Let me catch my breath, crazy," I say as I slap his stomach again gently.

We make love again before we drift off to sleep. This time he doesn't need me to sing to him...I gave him enough of a workout that he drifted off all by himself. I curl against him, in my usual position that I always sleep in when I'm with him, and drift off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story